Doonhamers vs. Bairns

10 minutes ago, parathletic said:

That will be us another point ahead then so much for your title challenge a couple of weeks ago yous were winning the league 🤣

Naw wes wurny because we kens wes are shit and yous wid win the league.

5 minutes ago, latapythelegend said:

I'm not going to argue the point. We were dreadful and today 100% confirms any title challenge is gone.

I fully expect that to be Falkirk's stance given they're a far better side and you've watched them a lot more than me, obviously. But tbh I didn't think you were any worse today than the first game. I think MB got his tactics spot on today and contained any Falkirk threat. Morrison is a brilliant player but Hendrie had him absolutely pegged. Thoroughly deserving of his motm award. 

We really should have scored another couple but for me the defence gets all the plaudits. Some height in that Falkirk side and I can't recall them winning any headers from crosses/corners. Outstanding from us at the back today. The more I see Brydon the more I think a 2 year deal is an excellent piece of business. 

Very rare past few years I've left Palmerston with such a smile on my face. 

Note - Barry Cook is still fucking shite. A truly awful referee. 

Edited by 19QOS19

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I fully expect that to be Falkirk's stance given they're a far better side and you've watched them a lot more than me, obviously. But tbh I didn't think you were any worse today than the first game. I think MB got his tactics spot on today and contained any Falkirk threat. Morrison is a brilliant player but Hendrie had him absolutely pegged. Thoroughly deserving of his motm award. 

We really should have scored another couple but for me the defence gets all the plaudits. Some height in that Falkirk side and I can't recall them winning any headers from crosses/corners. Outstanding from us at the back today. The more I see Brydon the more I think a 2 year deal is an excellent piece of business. 

Morrison is easy to defend against. Watch the ball and not him sand you'll come out on top.

Cook is a garbage ref.

On the whole it was a terrible to watch.

Much better performance - defended well which is a phrase that doesn't exactly roll off the tongue where Queens are concerned. We pressed the ball much better and no coincidence that this happens when we have two deployed up top ........... which we have been crying out for all season. McKechnie was effective in striker role and put in a great shift. We survived a few scares but deserved the win.

It will be interesting to see if we can build on this.

33 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Couldn’t make it today as overseas. Well done Queens. Great to see this and to see obvious signs of improvement under Marv!