Sons vs Bviorn arseol

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’ve been saying for a while we are due a pumping and it looks like we are being ridden red raw this afternoon. League champions don’t get destroyed like this at home, nor do they lose 6-0 to their nearest rivals - we’re absolutely not winning this league.

Seems like fading to a whimper after such a strong record breaking start.

2 minutes ago, Sons Fan said:

I mean I am no expert but watching I think our groundsman wander around with a fork and a bucket sand at half time really is depressing 

I'd say being 4-0 down at half time at home to the team second bottom of the league might be the more depressing part there

Farrell panicking and making 3 half time subs, Carswell gets injured and we’re now having to bring a wee boy on who has about 10 minutes of football experience above kids level. If anyone else gets injured we’ll be down to ten. I’m all for changing things when we’re being demolished or have players close to a second yellow but when you’re bench is as weak as ours is today you have to manage it sensibly. We now have two midfielders up front, a right back at centre mid and a youth player on the park.

I also cannot fathom making the biggest shitebag in the team the captain, who was one of those hooked at half time.

7 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

As a Stirling fan, it is pleasing obviously to see you guys get beat but you could still be top of the league at the end of today and have to play us twice, it's all in your own hands!

Any photos of the pitch? How's it looking now?

Like a tattie field that's been freshly plowed

23 minutes ago, DavidMcG said:

As a Stirling fan, it is pleasing obviously to see you guys get beat but you could still be top of the league at the end of today and have to play us twice, it's all in your own hands!

Any photos of the pitch? How's it looking now?

A bit like Flanders.

PXL_20230318_165453032.jpg

PXL_20230318_165512977.jpg

PXL_20230318_165521267.jpg