CLYDEBANK 2022/2023

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Noticing the Wet Wet Wet sponsorship in that pic. Were (or are they still) regular match-going fans? 

Also, do Bankies have any celeb fans past or present? you seem like the team in this division most likely to have some. 

Hugh Keevins 😀

2 hours ago, Shanner said:

Noticing the Wet Wet Wet sponsorship in that pic. Were (or are they still) regular match-going fans? 

Also, do Bankies have any celeb fans past or present? you seem like the team in this division most likely to have some. 

Nah MP was a Rangers fan. That ‘sponsorship’ deal was shite btw, they didnt even pay the club much, they made money through strip sales to www fans. 
The lad from hipsway is a Bankies fan, nice guy. We’ve got a few writers/actors who are fans, no one like massively famous. 

20 minutes ago, judge macbrayne said:

May be an image of 4 people, people playing football and text that says "Clydebank oma Moffat to use season finale to blood players from under-18 Scottish Cup winners"

Must be a lot of young talent in that area, I watched Scottish Schools U16 final last night and St Peters from Clydebank had a right good few players. St Peter’s 2v1 Trinity High

33 minutes ago, Lurcer said:

Must be a lot of young talent in that area, I watched Scottish Schools U16 final last night and St Peters from Clydebank had a right good few players. St Peter’s 2v1 Trinity High

The academy we’ve built is excellent, the players coming through get taken under the wing of the first team and get made to feel like part of the club. Moff hasnt been scared to give the youngsters a chance. 
my wee cousin was in the st peters team a few years ago, the coaching is meant to be superb there too. 

1 hour ago, Sir Kenneth of Eadie said:

Don’t think Duncan Bannatyne , James Cosmo and a wee wummin who who was in Rab C. Nesbitt had time for their home~town team. Maybe wrang!

The Wets was a Great promotional gimmick that worked for both parties.

Real shame and shows exactly what is wrong with Scottish football.The challenge is to get the “Sellick “minded to follow their own local team.

2 hours ago, Lurcer said:

John McGinn came through St Peters too.

3 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Only the "Sellick" minded?

In Clydebanks case that’s what appears to be the locally favoured side of the two according to the poster where they have a local team they could support.In the case of other teams distant from Glasgow it will be the other way around.

Missed that but walked past the cop vehicle on the way out.

Boring end-of-season fare. Neither team looked like scoring from open play.

Impressed with what they've done with Holm Park. Can't remember when I was last there but it was in its shambles days. Still duck when a plane flies over  though.

4 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

Funny seeing that wee crackhead p***k get ejected and subsequently lifted by the cops.

Aye he was a bam trying 2 get money aff people over at farm foods. How come ur no doon supporting ur own team Dumbarton today? Instead ur watching ur main rivals. Ur either jumping teams or scouting??? Lol

Mon the papers

On 12/05/2023 at 20:03, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Nah MP was a Rangers fan. That ‘sponsorship’ deal was shite btw, they didnt even pay the club much, they made money through strip sales to www fans. 
The lad from hipsway is a Bankies fan, nice guy. We’ve got a few writers/actors who are fans, no one like massively famous. 

Oh man now you're talking. 

The only pop I ever listened to was Hipsway.

Honeythief, Ask the Lord, Long White Car, Bad Thing Longing. 

Takes me right back. Got the piss ripped right out me because of Hipsway, loud and proud to call myself a fan.

Edited by HorseyGhirl

22 hours ago, judge macbrayne said:

hes making alot of money no being funny .

You being serious man. Classic Glasgow (Greater Area) patter man.

How?😂🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Only the "Sellick" minded?

The "sellick" minded ones are maybe saveable, just.

Feel I have to give you a greenie every post now.

Would be like no backing yer mate up in a scrap.

😁😁😁