CLYDEBANK 2022/2023

6 hours ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

Happy to admit I was overconfident going into the final, kudos to Talbot for doing the business. Not a penalty or a red card for me (with the benefit of replays) and we didn’t deserve anything. Still a good night though.

I think it’s pretty clear we are currently one of the top 5 or 6 squads in a competitive league but are a few players off a genuine title challenge. Ironically I think it was @BANKIEBILLthat posted mid season we were still looking to get points in the bag to guarantee premier league survival and was criticised for lack of ambition. We (the top teams) should be getting the opportunity to compete for automatic promotion places and playoffs of course, really good teams are going to miss out on promotions and then risk going backwards and opportunities disappearing. Very frustrating & f**k playing in this ‘conference’ pish. Imagine getting stuck in it for multiple seasons? 

100% Pen and Red card. 

25 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

100% Pen and Red card. 

25 minutes ago, BANKIEBILL said:

100% Pen and Red card. 

100% dive and no red card.

Why would he be red carded ?

There was no stamp .

On 30/04/2023 at 23:03, jimbaxters said:

That would be silly and the fact you think that shows your sense of entitlement.

JB, you misunderstand me, I did not say I agreed with the suggestion. I was posting about a wee whisper I heard at the weekend

1 hour ago, Kilbowie's Finest said:

Clydebank have completed the signing of former Ashfield and Pollok striker Callum Graham from Irvine Meadow. He has signed a 2 year deal and will be available from the beginning of next season.

597613a8-904a-4e19-9f9f-4adb98fd03e1.jpeg

Very pleased with that 

43 minutes ago, PossilYM said:

Imagine Clydebank would jump at the chance of joining the Conference, B teams in it or not.

If there ends up being one and it’s the sole route to progress up the pyramid then all clubs good enough to get promoted to it would have to hold their noses and join I guess. There’s the small matters of winning this league, 2 playoffs then the Lowland and another playoff first though. 

Noticing the Wet Wet Wet sponsorship in that pic. Were (or are they still) regular match-going fans? 

Also, do Bankies have any celeb fans past or present? you seem like the team in this division most likely to have some.