Gary Lineker

4 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Surely they would have anticipated this and wouldn't be pushing the bill forward if they thought it would be blocked anyway?

They've done it before with one of the Brexit bills. Lords said f**k off, PM threatened a "review of the house" or something. 

3 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nevis said:

They've done it before with one of the Brexit bills. Lords said f**k off, PM threatened a "review of the house" or something. 

You'd think they would have learned from that. Unless of course they're doing all of this on purpose in order to get out of Government before the economy completely implodes.

3 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

You'd think they would have learned from that. Unless of course they're doing all of this on purpose in order to get out of Government before the economy completely implodes.

Then they can blame everything on whoever is next.

20 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

And Lucy Pinder

Seems like a huge leap from making a criticism of some conservatives to "wanting to be a candidate for the labour party". 

On 13/03/2023 at 05:17, Ned Nederlander said:

Your post reminded me that I'd interacted with Matt on twitter a couple of months ago - turns out he's feckin blocked me the big feckin wuss.

Probably afraid you’d put him on your Death Pool team.