Gary Lineker

Presumably these right-wing permaseething gammony boomers are also calling for Alan Sugar to get sacked from the BBC whenever he posts one of his permaseething gammony boomer hot takes?

It's galling to always find myself agreeing with Smug Git Lineker who as well as being a Smug Git played for chuffing England.

But he's righter than ever here. It's such a monstrous policy  being promoted by the Tories as reasonable. Someone has to speak out.

26 minutes ago, 101 said:

Hopefully the BBC are left with no one to present Match of the Day.

Absolute farce what they are up to, nothing Gary has said is incorrect and if you can be asked to step aside to facts then maybe they should cancel the news.

The BBC news, of course, being famous for disseminating 'facts'

On that point, notice how playing for England at some sport or other guarantees you a job at UK-level BBC? Lineker, Shearer, Alex Scott, Quek, that punchable squeaky-voiced cricketer, the punchable posh Dawson rugby guy, Jermaine thingy, Dion Dublin... And there are more.

Edited by KirkieRR
Illiteracy.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:
1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

In terms of irrelevant smug gits who've earned a fortune from the public purse, I see that yesterday's woman - Sturgeon - is sticking her oar in:

Not a great fan of NS but she's quite right here and has a record of standing up for asylum seekers  refugees etc. And BTW she's still FM. If I were you I'd worry about becoming the Daily Mail on two legs.

Wondered why Le Tiss was trending. He's on GB News making it all about him.

Feel sorry for Southampton fans. Not often you get a huge legend that will knock back bigger and better clubs for you - the adoration will be huge - only for him to continually out himself as an utter c**t.