Clubs that you would gladly see suffer not only an administration, but a financial crisis of such devastating severity that it eternally eliminated the appetite of the local community to ever house a professional football club ever again

I can't be certain, but if you were to put me on the spot and I had to say whose alias this was I'm leaning to another tryhard Richey Edwards effort.

To answer the question regardless: the obvious two, every club who tried to vote the reincarnation of one of those two in at a higher tier than the bottom of the pyramid at the time, any club who has expressed support for B Teams in the pyramid, any club who has tried to take legal action against the rest of Scottish football in a massive tantrum, anyone who has killed another club themselves.

17 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Here's my list

Ayr
Partick
Queen's Park
Dundee
Falkirk
Airdrie
Clyde

I can detail my reasons for the above later on, but I'm just about to be seated at Yo Sushi imminently so short on time

I note you have not given the rest of us the benefit of knowing who you supposedly follow. One of the worst threads in a world of shite threads.

Just Rangers and Celtic.  I have respect for fans of all the other clubs who rejected their pish and the superiority of lording it over fans of clubs with one hundreth of their budget.  Particularly the following Weegie clubs - 

Thistle

Clyde

Hamilton

St Mirren

Motherwell

Ayr

Killie

Morton

It would be so easy for those guys to support the Old Firm due to their locality or close locality to Glasgow.  It's the 3 actual Weegie clubs I have the most respect for -  St Mirren, Thistle, QP.

19 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Just Rangers and Celtic.  I have respect for fans of all the other clubs who rejected their pish and the superiority of lording it over fans of clubs with one hundreth of their budget.  Particularly the following Weegie clubs - 

Thistle

Clyde

Hamilton

St Mirren

Motherwell

Ayr

Killie

Morton

It would be so easy for those guys to support the Old Firm due to their locality or close locality to Glasgow.  It's the 3 actual Weegie clubs I have the most respect for -  St Mirren, Thistle, QP.

Good to see you back m9. All good?

50 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Thistle

Clyde

Hamilton

St Mirren

Motherwell

Ayr

Killie

Morton

Being called a Weegie club?

200_1667161107554.gif

Edited by AuAl

From Sellick in the early 90s through to Hertz post-Vlad I've wanted every club in financial trouble to go out of business. Take away the two mentioned and the "dead team" and we'd currently be in third place just three points off league leaders Hibs!

2 hours ago, The 55 said:

I note you have not given the rest of us the benefit of knowing who you supposedly follow. One of the worst threads in a world of shite threads.

Says you, who call himself a Motherwell fan yet has a reference to Rangers 55th title in his name? 

A glory hunter and a 2 teamer. Despicable.

30 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Says you, who call himself a Motherwell fan yet has a reference to Rangers 55th title in his name? 

A glory hunter and a 2 teamer. Despicable.

Of course the number 55 could only possibly apply to that item.

September 28, 2014

When did Rangers win their 55th title?

A dick and a bit thick. Despicably all too common.

4 minutes ago, The 55 said:

Of course the number 55 could only possibly apply to that item.

September 28, 2014

When did Rangers win their 55th title?

A dick and a bit thick. Despicably all too common.

He is a dick for sure, but Jesus mate did you think of changing that name?