Clubs that you would gladly see suffer not only an administration, but a financial crisis of such devastating severity that it eternally eliminated the appetite of the local community to ever house a professional football club ever again

3 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Here's my list

Ayr
Partick
Queen's Park
Dundee
Falkirk
Airdrie
Clyde

I can detail my reasons for the above later on, but I'm just about to be seated at Yo Sushi imminently so short on time

Who are your big teams?

29 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Here's my list

Ayr
Partick
Queen's Park
Dundee
Falkirk
Airdrie
Clyde

I can detail my reasons for the above later on, but I'm just about to be seated at Yo Sushi imminently so short on time

Oh, just f**k off you dick - sorry but posts like yours are just despicable shite. We need rid of the sisters not the rest of us. 

42 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Here's my list

Ayr
Partick
Queen's Park
Dundee
Falkirk
Airdrie
Clyde

I would 10-2 agree with this.

Melt of a thread for me. Only two clubs in Scotland I would gladly see the back of and they will be the same as the majority of Scottish football fans who support their local teams. There are clubs and fans I have rivalry/banter with but the arse cheeks are the only ones I would gladly see the back of.

Hope your dinner gives you the shits.

40 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

I was going to make a comment about hoping the OP suffered a bout of Amoebic dysentery but I see they are the type of w**k that eats at Yo Sushi so they will be used to stomach pain. 

Thanks for your concern, but Yo Sushi are audited by the health board on a frequent basis. The chances of being felled by a potentially deadly illness in their establishments are low. Not only that, but as a result of their excellent food and service of staff, Yo Sushu enjoy a 4.4 avg rating on the food app "Deliveroo", a rating almost unheard of among chain food outlets. 

You stick to your McDonald's and Greggs, and leave the fine dining to me pal. 👍

5 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Thanks for your concern, but Yo Sushi are audited by the health board on a frequent basis. The chances of being felled by a potentially deadly illness in their establishments are low. Not only that, but as a result of their excellent food and service of staff, Yo Sushu enjoy a 4.4 avg rating on the food app "Deliveroo", a rating almost unheard of among chain food outlets. 

You stick to your McDonald's and Greggs, and leave the fine dining to me pal. 👍

Ah, the Nouveau Riche. 

You enjoy your "fine dining" is it Nando's tomorrow ?