Terrors v Maureens - Saturday 18th March 2023

Our first point in seven games last night gives me huge confidence that we can maybe scrape a draw on Saturday.

If Goodwin wants to start with the same formation then I’d have Smith in for Freeman and Graham in for Ayina.

If by some miracle United get all three points I am willing to take bets on what time @Div shuts down P&B for the night.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Our first point in seven games last night gives me huge confidence that we can maybe scrape a draw on Saturday.

If Goodwin wants to start with the same formation then I’d have Smith in for Freeman and Graham in for Ayina.

If by some miracle United get all three points I am willing to take bets on what time @Div shuts down P&B for the night.

There's zero chance that you'll be getting any points on Saturday.

26 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Decent chance of scoring the first goal if we kick off a week before the opponents arrive. 

You reckon? I think we’d just about manage to hold on for a nil-nil as long as we didn’t pass back to Birighitti…

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/23167501.steve-howey-tells-hilarious-story-newcastle-losing-no-one/

Edited by Junior_Arab

11 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Didn’t realise the game wasn’t until the 18th.  I could be dead by then.

Tbf, that statement also applies to literally all of us.

The being dead part I mean. The rest of us obviously knew when this game was taking place.

• Div changed the title to Terrors v Maureens - Saturday 18th March 2023

Was looking for this and found it lurking on page 2.

That's no way to treat a re-run of the 1987 Scottish Cup Final.

Tannadice used to give me the heebie jeebies as our record was so poor but it's fair to say that three successive wins there, scoring 10 goals in the process, has me positively salivating over the potential for what would be a massive three points.

Should be a competitive game though, Utd will surely be right at it from the start and their fans will be well up for it too..

Dunne will be a big miss for us, Watt obviously out too but at least we have Greive fit again to partner Maino and hopefully Dec makes it, so we don't need to start Taylor.

15 hours ago, Div said:

Was looking for this and found it lurking on page 2.

That's no way to treat a re-run of the 1987 Scottish Cup Final.

Tannadice used to give me the heebie jeebies as our record was so poor but it's fair to say that three successive wins there, scoring 10 goals in the process, has me positively salivating over the potential for what would be a massive three points.

Should be a competitive game though, Utd will surely be right at it from the start and their fans will be well up for it too..

Dunne will be a big miss for us, Watt obviously out too but at least we have Greive fit again to partner Maino and hopefully Dec makes it, so we don't need to start Taylor.

I think that Robinson has the measure of Goodwin, tbh. Not quite to the extent that Martindale did/does, but as the teams head out on Saturday I know which squad has the better manager behind them.

Obviously the longer-than-usual gap between games should hopefully have Goodwin and Mulgrew right at each other's throats already, too.

That said, close game. 2-1 to whichever team doesn't have a man sent off in the first 15 minutes.