Contractual Obligation -Celtic v Heart of Midlothian

2 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Acceptable?  No.  But they've lost 24 home league games since Martin O'Neill took over in 2000, are unbeaten there in pushing 3 years, and have only lost in front of fans once in the last 4 years.   

The gap is unfortunately massive and attitude of the fans has zero impact on the performances.

How's their European home record as a matter of interest?

14 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Well I'm pretty pleased with that so far. Arguably a couple of let offs but to go in level is promising 

How do you know? You weren't going to even check the score 😉

5 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

So we’ll no doubt hear ramblings tears from that loathsome rocket Neilson of Celtic’s wealth of riches on the bench, delicious! 

Ange Postecoglou pointed to the financial disparity between Celtic and RB Leipzig.

"It's difficult. We're talking about the highest level of club football. There are different sorts of stresses and anxieties around taking your chances at this level and we can't spend hundreds of millions trying to solve that problem."

On 07/03/2023 at 13:43, Stylish Kid said:

I'm absolutely not bothered about this fixture at all. I probably won't even check the score. Only care about the weekend 

52 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Well I'm pretty pleased with that so far. Arguably a couple of let offs but to go in level is promising 

You Dont Say Angelina Jolie GIF