Contractual Obligation -Celtic v Heart of Midlothian

26 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Celtic to win 3 nil at a canter, Celtic fans to expect anyone else to care and get angry at not getting enough credit for being much better than us.

Celtic to be awarded a penalty, but Celtic twitter will still claim it's evidence of bias against them somehow

I'm absolutely not bothered about this fixture at all. I probably won't even check the score. Only care about the weekend 

Obviously I'd love to see us win. And I'd hope that Neilson looks at taking one of our front 3 for an extra body in midfield. 

As long as we don't get an absolute cuffing and shoot our confidence to bits before the cup match. Alternatively, it could be us lulling them into a false sense of security before a sucker punch in the cup....

Edited by Stylish Kid

7 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

I'm absolutely not bothered about this fixture at all. I probably won't even check the score. 

Obviously I'd love to see us win..

I’m sure someone will text you. 

1 hour ago, Stylish Kid said:

I'm absolutely not bothered about this fixture at all. I probably won't even check the score. Only care about the weekend 

Obviously I'd love to see us win. And I'd hope that Neilson looks at taking one of our front 3 for an extra body in midfield. 

As long as we don't get an absolute cuffing and shoot our confidence to bits before the cup match. Alternatively, it could be us lulling them into a false sense of security before a sucker punch in the cup....

Have faith lads. Remember the Dons in 1970.

https://afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=2931&season=1969-70&squad=Senior

https://afcheritage.org/matches/fixtures/mreport.cfm?fixture_id=2935&season=1969-70&squad=Senior

1 hour ago, StellarHibee said:

Celtic to have 50 shots on target, Hearts to have none.

3-0 Hearts.

Sooner or later you should change that handle to stellar jambo as you’re utterly obsessed with us! We already have a few c***s in our support another one won’t change much😵💫

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Jambos obsessed with us and VAR when they’ve had more decisions in their favour than anyone else. Lead the table on 9 penalties, 8 since VAR came in, that’s even more penalties than the big ****. 😂

image.png.b8a862909b6d036072bb0112c7d92e39.png

:lol:

Fully expect the usual meaningless game, we don’t care, can’t we just forfeit or play our reserves shite..in fact it’s here already.

However come the end of the game no matter if they win or lose the thread will go on about another 30 pages analysing every decision underpinning just how much they really don’t care 🤷‍♂️ 

So I’ll say what I always say for this fixture any win will do preferably in the most controversial way possible 

Edited by Jinky67

11 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Fully expect the usual meaningless game, we don’t care, can’t we just forfeit or play our reserves shite..in fact it’s here already.

However come the end of the game no matter if they win or lose the thread will go on about another 30 pages analysing every decision underpinning just how much they really don’t care 🤷‍♂️ 

So I’ll say what I always say for this fixture any win will do preferably in the most controversial way possible 

Rinse and repeat.

Problem is they have to endure this shit once in a blue moon, us (and Dons-1988) have to sit through this same Celtic match thread every single week. 

36 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Rinse and repeat.

Problem is they have to endure this shit once in a blue moon, us (and Dons-1988) have to sit through this same Celtic match thread every single week. 

Helpfully pointing out to the rest of us that - independently of all other fanbases - absolutely everyone else thinks the same of Celtic, their supporters and the pish they constantly come away with isn't the zinger you appear to think it is.👍

It's a worrying trend nowadays that supporters think it's acceptable just to dismiss heavy away defeats at the Gruesomes.

I read some Aberdeen supporters doing similar a couple of weeks ago.

Of course everything is weighed in favour of the Gruesomes but that shouldn't mean you lie down to them.

Hopefully the Hearts players will have more stomach for it than seemingly their supporters do!