Livi v Dundee Utd (Take Three)

5 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Maybe as bad as I’ve seen us this season which is some effort. Think we’re defo getting someone sent off too.

It's far from the first time we're playing like we've sent out the team a man short.

Smart money for the red card is on Freeman. He's got a real petulant streak and Livi are having great joy down his side. If he makes it to half time then Goodwin will probably need to switch him for Smith unfortunately.

Eta: He's probably just dodged another yellow there.

Edited by captainkev

2 minutes ago, captainkev said:

It's far from the first time we're playing like we've sent out the team a man short.

Smart money for the red card is on Freeman. He's got a real petulant streak and Livi are having great joy down his side. If he makes it to half time then Goodwin will probably need to switch him for Smith unfortunately.

Bring on Niskanen for him right now.

2 minutes ago, captainkev said:

You should be right. That should have been a second yellow, no doubt about it.

Enjoying the commentary on Livi Tv. Best one so far was ‘Outwith the Old Firm I would say Livi have the best front three in the league’ 😂 

Fair play to the boy for bigging up his team, the guy that does ours barely knows any of our players. 

Thought I recognized the ref, he was a TA at my kids primary school. 

1 minute ago, boozyBJ said:

Enjoying the commentary on Livi Tv. Best one so far was ‘Outwith the Old Firm I would say Livi have the best front three in the league’ 😂 

Fair play to the boy for bigging up his team, the guy that does ours barely knows any of our players. 

Thought I recognized the ref, he was a TA at my kids primary school. 

It's Ayo Obileye on co commentary. He was asked a question and joined in with a Livi song at the start.

Freeman was a red card waiting to happen but when you're trying to build confidence in a confidence sapped team, I'm not sure leaving Freeman on his own to match up to Nouble then subbing him off before HT when he predictably can't manage it, is the greatest piece of management.

11 minutes ago, captainkev said:

Seems your manager agreed. 

It's quite incredible that within a year, Jim Goodwin has managed to make himself go from one of the most promising managers in Scotland to joining the hugely unwanted ranks alongside yer John Hughes', Mark McGhee's and Steven Pressley's.

I get it's different referees and I don't think two fouls should necessarily be two yellows but Omeonga being sent off for his 'challenges' when Freeman avoided two for a high tackle and a short pull is infuriating. Not getting much luck with the officials at the moment.