Bully Wee vs Doonhamers at NDP

Interesting to see how Botterill gets on. Only watched him once in the reserves. A poor kick cost us a goal but that aside he was very commanding in the air, plenty of talking and made a couple of cracking saves. The latter without the former would be grand today. 

No surprise to see the same outfield players. You don't change a winning side even if a player contributed next to nothing in said win. 

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Interesting to see how Botterill gets on. Only watched him once in the reserves. A poor kick cost us a goal but that aside he was very commanding in the air, plenty of talking and made a couple of cracking saves. The latter without the former would be grand today. 

No surprise to see the same outfield players. You don't change a winning side even if a player contributed next to nothing in said win. 

Wonder which outfield player you mean 😂

21 minutes ago, David W said:

If those three weren't starting then we would have a goalie in the team.

No idea what we are doing in training to have another two or three missing from last week. Can someone wake Duffy up and ask him what has happened to Craig and Duthie?

Duffy must have heard you.

Edited by Scott-Replay

2 hours ago, Mantis Toboggan said:

Tickets can be purchased online in advance via the Clyde FC Ticket Store, TicketCo Wallet app or in person at the Clyde Office on matchday. We recommend advance purchase to avoid the need to queue at the stadium.

Stadium Entry: Clyde supporters should enter via turnstile 1 on the right (south-west corner) of the Main Stand or via the Main Door through into the Fanzone. Visiting supporters can also enter via the Main Door, or through turnstile 4 to the north-west of the Main Stand. Please have your ticket ready for scanning before entering the turnstile.

Seating Arrangements: Home supporters will be seated in Sections C – J of the Main Stand. Please note that the back 2 rows of Section GF are reserved only for Gold Season Pass holders and hospitality. Away supporters will be seated in sectionad A and B of the Main Stand.

Good info. Except turnstile 4 was shut when we arrived and the main door says season ticket holders only. The steward sent us to turnstile 1. 

My god we are pish. Not much gets me animated anymore this season but how the f**k can professional footballers fail time and time again to stay within a yard of their fucking opponent?! Clyde threatened that goal early on and just failed to get on the end of any of the crosses. We're not good or lucky enough to avoid that all game though and it was so obvious it was coming - and may well come again in the second half. 

It's the Dunfermline game again. Probably a truer reflection would be a draw the now but we get what we deserve for being so sloppy at the back and in no way clinical at the other end. 

Edited by 19QOS19

Duff's Not Quite Duffers 1 - Marvin's Clueless  Midgets 0. Just what do we do at training? Obviously don't practice defending corners or crosses in , but that's not a new problem tbf, especially with our height challenged players. Misplaced passes, making basic mistakes and looking like they couldnae care. Players look to be just playing out the season. 

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

My god we are pish. Not much gets me animated anymore this season but how the f**k can professional footballers fail time and time again to stay with a yard of their fucking opponent?! Clyde threatened that goal early on and just failed to get on the end of any of the crosses. We're not good or lucky enough to avoid that all game though and it was so obvious it was coming - and may well come again in the second half. 

It's the Dunfermline game again. Probably a truer reflection would be a draw the now but we get what we deserve for being so sloppy at the back and in no way clinical at the other end. 

You sound like Bartley not doing enough in both boxes.

Get the subs on now Wilson and Connelly to start with Murray and Mckechnie off .

Go 3 the back anything right now it is not working 

Bartley should be going mad at half time players need that but it is not his style of management .

When does this season end 

8 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

We've been saying roll on next season for the last few years. it never seems to get any better.

^^^ Indeed!

I've put myself in the ...  "just ignore this inevitable garbage for the rest of the season" ... place, and I'm prepared to give Marvin his chance to recruit a half decent/competitive squad over the summer and I'll judge things again in October. This season is so far into the bin it's not true.

31 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Got a point most important another week closer to the end of the season .

What happened at the end we score but disallowed it must have been controversial to waken up  Bartley for him to get sent off. 

Was disallowed for a hand ball. I thought it looked like one where I was sitting but the referee also blew for it about 15 minutes before the ball was put in the net which I found quite amusing!

Edited by Scott-Replay

23 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Got a point most important another week closer to the end of the season .

What happened at the end we score but disallowed it must have been controversial to waken up  Bartley for him to get sent off. 

Think they were indicating handball, players seemed to say shoulder. Ref had blown well before the shot even came in.

3 hours ago, Clyde85 said:

Scullion, Cameron and Lyon all starting that’s us down to 8 men already 😂!

Not a fan at all but those three were better than Rennie, Cunningham and Hynes today. Docherty's best game as well, though I doubt he'll ever score a goal. Sula, Parry our best. 

Draw was fair, should've probably been 2-2.

Failing to beat a team who have only amassed 14 points from 27 games (before today) is truly depressing even by our incredibly low standards.

Just as in the Kelty game I thought MB's substitutions were awful - Logan and Cochrane both doing well at least comparatively speaking and hooked with "Bombscare McKay" inexplicably one of the replacements. While we had 2/3 decent half chances apart from our goal Clyde had at least as many decent openings as we had and thankfully 3 of their best chances were skied over the bar from dangerous positions. Most Queens' fans have been lamenting the prolonged absence of Wilson. He shakes off the injury (at least for now), plays in a very good Reserve Team win and then is left sitting on the bench when we were crying out for somebody who could potentially "make a difference".