Hibernian v Rangers

2 minutes ago, Brian Graham’s Lovely Hair said:

I wasn’t at that game, but I have had words with Hibs fans who have previously shouted racist and sectarian insults (including one wee tube earlier this season who thought ****** was acceptable to say as we were playing Celtic, seemingly unaware of our own club’s origins). 

If he's referring to the Hibs game after the Queen died there was actually very little disruption. A handful of dafties in the young team in the East made a bit of noise but that was it. I was in the West Upper and everything was well observed. 

In any case for him to be mouthing off at HIbs fans for supposed disrespect after the stunt some of his team's support pulled last night is frankly staggering.

40 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Because he correctly saw that Kent slipped and put his foot on Egan-Riley's leg to make contact, I'd imagine.

That Raskin challenge could easily have been a red and probably would have been if a Hibs player had done it at Ibrox.

Why’d he change his mind then?

It was a fairly clear penalty, IMO.

Edited by AJF

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

Why’d he change his mind then?

It was a fairly clear penalty, IMO.

Gee, why did the magical box operated by referees from Lanarkshire tell him to have another look? It sure is a mystery! :lol:

58 minutes ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Explain? The GB display was the Phoenix rising from the ashes, it’s a well known part of Republican terrorist imagery. 

So when our fans have to look at that one week, do I mind when our fans sing Courtroom or Night We Burned Ardoyne the next? Absolutely not.

What the utter f**k has it got to do with football and supporting your team?  Utter saddos. 

1 hour ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Explain? The GB display was the Phoenix rising from the ashes, it’s a well known part of Republican terrorist imagery. 

So when our fans have to look at that one week, do I mind when our fans sing Courtroom or Night We Burned Ardoyne the next? Absolutely not.

What a fucking walloper.

😂 fanny.

Considering we had to look at a display relating to the phrase “Out of the ashes rose the Provisionals” a couple of weeks ago, bearing in mind what had just happened, then yeah I don’t really give it much thought.

The sort of statement that assumes anyone outside the bigotsphere gives a f**k about all the tiresome tit for tat pish - a common mistake many OF supporters make. 

Normal folk just saw a nice send off for Ron Gordon being sullied by low-life c***s.

10 minutes ago, Swello said:

The sort of statement that assumes anyone outside the bigotsphere gives a f**k about all the tiresome tit for tat pish - a common mistake many OF supporters make. 

Normal folk just saw a nice send off for Ron Gordon being sullied by low-life c***s.

This...I literally have zero idea what 99% of the bollox that's suddenly engulfed this Thread even refers to or is even about, (Courtroom...Ardoyne...wtf ?!?) and I feel infinitely cleaner for it...

4 hours ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Which does by your own admission make you a bigot and an unapologetically dense one at that.

Also the fact you feel this is appropriately displayed at what was a memorial to good servant of Hibs is even more logic defying 

Edited by Jinky67

4 hours ago, GroundHoppingBear said:

Well, it's logic, of a sort.  That race to the bottom must be won I suppose

1 minute ago, Renfrewblue said:

Another psychic! Everything I've said is true. If it doesn't suit your agenda or causes you a problem then that's tough. 

No problem.  Congratulations on being the first supporter of Sevco that sees supporters of other teams as individuals and not Catholics or Nationalists.  You truly are one in a million :)  

12 hours ago, AndyM said:

Not sure I like this pile on on you. FWIW Rangers were good last night and Hibs were terrible. What did we learn except for that the team with 10 times the budget of Hibs usually will win. The same ruling applied at Parkhead last night. 

Pile ons like this don't bother me. I don't lie and I'm not a bigot. I don't fit the standard image some clowns have of Rangers fans and blows their tiny minds. Not my problem.

As I've said, not seen much of Hibs recently so was expecting a tough game based on your recent results. Especially as we're just not playing consistently well. Feared the worst at 1-0 but we really did play well and were ably assisted by poor hibs tactics. 

And your point on budget is perfectly correct but in the past it hasn't always worked. 

11 hours ago, Judy Murray said:

Presumably he supported them before they signed catholics. Even handed though aye. Bigot. 

So just supporting Rangers makes him a bigot? 

So extending your logic that means every Hibs fan ever is an HIV+ junkie? Because that's the insult used for you, is it not? 

Supporting a team doesn't mean it dictates your lifestyle nor are you responsible for the rest of the support. If you can't understand that then you are a lost cause. 

7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

No problem.  Congratulations on being the first supporter of Sevco that sees supporters of other teams as individuals and not Catholics or Nationalists.  You truly are one in a million :)  

He’s not though there are plenty that see the individual. Genuinely mental that people have this sort of warped perception

11 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

But nil by mouth said it :lol:

Im sure that nil by mouth, in their role as trying to eradicate sectarianism in the west of Scotland, wouldn’t dream of applying their zero tolerance approach to absolutely every word that could be perceived offensive, particularly to create an image of being even handed.

Because they know that it certainly wouldn’t be the case that their efforts would be rendered useless if they stated **** was not sectarian, even if it was true, because the overgrown children would perceive it be them ‘taking a side’. 

That definitely wouldn’t happen. 

I watched this game and the **** behaviour during the memorial was an utter disgrace. No excuse for it whatsoever. I will never understand how the ‘decent’ rangers fans don’t cringe themselves into a ball of shame at the overall image of their club. 

I agree with you on the behaviour during the memorial. It was utterly disgusting and Rangers should be condemning it. However I'm not responsible for the idiots who behaved like scum, so why should I be embarrassed? 

Seriously, when you see one of those Tartan tat shops in Edinburgh, are you embarrassed to be Scottish? Because that's where your logic leads. 

8 hours ago, Molotov said:

Probably because there are so few of them they are scared to say anything for fear of getting an absolute kicking.

I've had arguments plenty of times but I tend not to sit with the rabid wankstains who sing the filth. 

I'd end up hooked on Ibuprofen for the headaches they generate.