Hibernian v Rangers

49 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

The fact Henderson is still on the park is a slap in the face. 

Probably the worst player I’ve seen play at this club for a while. 

Come on mate, he’s not even the worst player at the club.

Tavares, Miller and McKirdy are streets behind him.

Even if you look at last season he was one of the better players in the team (which is saying something mind you).

Shouldn’t have played tonight and was pretty anonymous but Hoppe, Jeggo and Marshall were way worse tonight.

Shaky start we managed to get over and from about 20 minutes onwards complete control.

I thought we played some really good stuff at times but Hibs absolutely threw the towel in. Been a while since I’ve seen a team give less of a f**k than they did. There could’ve been a few more goals if it weren’t for Sakala and Colak being wasteful and a couple of excellent blocks.

Cantwell is getting better with each game he plays and Raskin adds such a good balance to the midfield.

The set up to get into Easter Road for away fans was again, predictably shocking. It felt dangerous at times, corralled between those metal fences and they eventually had to give up searching folk as they started toppling over.

Edited by AJF

27 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Aye, because you don't know about bigotry? Bigotry is the reason you support that club........

No, the reason I support Rangers is because my Dad did. 

He wasn't a bigot either. 

It's amazing how you can tell things about people just because they support a specific team. 

It's almost like you don't understand the word bigotry. 

I'll help you, here is the definition

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

Now which one of us is acting like that? 

1 minute ago, Renfrewblue said:

It's amazing how you can tell things about people just because they support a specific team. 

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.

What did you think about the game tonight?

5 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Tell Nil By Mouth that then. I'm only quoting them.

So one organisation is correct because it suits your agenda is correct and meanwhile in real life and also most importantly legally it's not deemed bigoted at all?

Sound. 

9 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

Can you give me your feelings towards celtic supporters?

22 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

Come on mate, he’s not even the worst player at the club.

Tavares, Miller and McKirdy are streets behind him.

Even if you look at last season he was one of the better players in the team (which is saying something mind you).

Shouldn’t have played tonight and was pretty anonymous but Hoppe, Jeggo and Marshall were way worse tonight.

Whole squad tonight were anonymous. 

Rangers outstanding tonight, probably even better than Celtic were at Easter Road in December.

Hibs were abysmal, genuinely don’t want to see Henderson again. Cadden is not a full back, please stop playing him there against Hearts & the OF.

Very touching tribute to RG before the game. Great to see the subhuman freaks in the away end drowned out in their attempts to hijack it.

I cannot grasp how warped and twisted you have to be to support that football club, though. A collection of the most obscure and detestable individuals imaginable, they just absolutely thrive on being as outrageously vile as possible. It really is a sad life. 

Edited by conboyhibs

27 minutes ago, Renfrewblue said:

26 minutes ago, Judy Murray said:

I hate to break it to you. Your dad was a bigot

Your dad was a glory hunting bigot, @Renfrewblue.

Hope this helps 👍🏻

Hibs were shite tonight, lucky to get away with 4-1. 

i would rather lose 4-1 every week than be a part of a support who sing songs about people dying, being up to your knees in ****** blood, fucking the pope and the rest of their nasty bigoted songbook. Singing the Billy Boys while we pay tribute to our late chairman? What sort of fucked up mind do you have that makes you act like that? Fucking scum the lot of them. 

3 hours ago, muirkirk nil said:

What did you think about the game tonight?

Already said I think that might be our best under Beale so far. Should have been more than 4.

Fairly solid defensively too. 

Not seen enough of Hibs recently to say if they were crap or we were just excellent. Or more likely a mix of the 2.

Sakala will be some player if he learns when to shoot. 

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Can you give me your feelings towards celtic supporters?

I don't treat them as a homogeneous group. They're all individuals. 

I'm related to a few and they're decent people. Enjoy the banter, especially now. 

Played 5s with a few, one of whom was a bellend. Still thought it was the 60s, despite being born in 1970. Was definitely a 90 minute bigot. 

Not sure what you're looking for. Does that answer your question? 

3 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Your dad was a glory hunting bigot, @Renfrewblue.

Hope this helps 👍🏻

Amazing how you can tell that about someone you never met. 

Or rather, how twisted you must be to think this Childish posturing for your pals is doing anything, other than showing your own bigotry loud and clear. 

I feel sorry for you, that your team getting pumped drives you to this pathetic level.