Greenock Morton 0 ⚪️🔵Vs Partick Thistle 0 🔴🟡 - 11 March

4 hours ago, Lichteeeeee said:

100% the worst bunch ive ever saw too.

After all the insults, abuse and whatever at their own players, you look at them and you think ..... ack nah im no saying it.

But genuinely the worst of the worst, and if you want a bit of fun ( dont ask me how i know about this ) but Google " Catman Greenock " it says it all.

Jeezy peeps

14 hours ago, Mayos Noun said:

Absolutely no idea what that game management was about. 

We could have won that with positive changes. 

Patrick hammer-throwers with another 6 bookings. 

Oakley and Muirhead should not be starting together. It doesn’t work. 

Wasn’t at the game. If you can go on the stats getting 6 bookings from 9 fouls doesn’t sound like hammer throwers. Getting a player carried off, on the other hand, plus 21 fouls you lot gave away.

16 hours ago, Lichteeeeee said:

100% the worst bunch ive ever saw too.

After all the insults, abuse and whatever at their own players, you look at them and you think ..... ack nah im no saying it.

But genuinely the worst of the worst, and if you want a bit of fun ( dont ask me how i know about this ) but Google " Catman Greenock " it says it all.

You won’t have to worry about any team in this league soon enough. 

Horrible game o’ fitba! One shot on target (good save) in 90 minutes from both sides combined. Thistle at least tried to play football at times but didn’t succeed. Our starting eleven and horrible long ball tactics meant we were outrageously lucky to get a point. Thistle losing two centre halves through injury looked as though it curtailed their attacking intent, especially when I felt Graham and Tiffoney were destined to punish us for treating them like pieces of shite when they graced us with their talents as Morton players. Embarrassing display from a home team battling for the play-offs, but astounded to get a point from one of the worst performances I’ve seen from Morton at Cappielow in years.

2 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

I felt Graham and Tiffoney were destined to punish us for treating them like pieces of shite when they graced us with their talents as Morton players

Whit?

Pair of absolute wankers, each in their own different way, on show for everybody to see every time they play.

Horrible game o’ fitba! One shot on target (good save) in 90 minutes from both sides combined. Thistle at least tried to play football at times but didn’t succeed. Our starting eleven and horrible long ball tactics meant we were outrageously lucky to get a point. Thistle losing two centre halves through injury looked as though it curtailed their attacking intent, especially when I felt Graham and Tiffoney were destined to punish us for treating them like pieces of shite when they graced us with their talents as Morton players. Embarrassing display from a home team battling for the play-offs, but astounded to get a point from one of the worst performances I’ve seen from Morton at Cappielow in years.

We were far from outrageously lucky yes we didn't play very well but outrageously lucky cmon tae fk. 

Graced us with their talents fk me this just gets better. 

Embarrassing display and astounded to get a point. Jesus wept. 

Your clearly entitled to your views but that birthday caird shite you've posted is indeed birthday caird shite. 

Surely this is a joke 

3 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

In your other blindingly accurate post from a few days ago, you also predicted that we'd get pumped 3-1 or 4-1 unless Gillespie and McGrattan started ......... 

3 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

IMG-20230304-WA0003.jpg.ce0f000049469591896652e4b11da08e.jpg

On 12/03/2023 at 09:31, CathcartSkins said:

Listening to the live commentary on the wireless set yesterday afternoon, it sounded as though Morton carried on from where they left off last Saturday against our wee team.   

Another booking for Mr. Imrie - the lovely sporting chap that he is. 

^^^ awww, still hurting. Eight days later, too.  Diddums.

😜

I better not say I agree with Brian Graham as I’m unpopular enough on here! However his comment that the pitch was bone dry and terrible to play on meant playing football on the deck was impossible for both teams, makes sense. My comments on long ball tactics and Thistle trying to play football but not succeeding, could largely be explained by the state of the pitch.

4 hours ago, DreamOakTree1 said:

I better not say I agree with Brian Graham as I’m unpopular enough on here! However his comment that the pitch was bone dry and terrible to play on meant playing football on the deck was impossible for both teams, makes sense. My comments on long ball tactics and Thistle trying to play football but not succeeding, could largely be explained by the state of the pitch.

You really are a tedious fkn bore the fact you agree with with Brian fkn Graham is no surprise to anyone tbh. 

If you feel your so unpopular stop posting utter shite.