Hogwarts Legacy

Stellaboz

It's fine. Wouldn't go overboard about it. It reminds me of the recent Assassins Creed games where its a big giant map with a ton of icons for things to do, which i like but is not to everyones taste. Can definitely get repetitive though.

I used Microsoft Rewards points I'd saved up so didn't use any of my own money on it. So I'd maybe be harsher if I'd spent around £60 on it.

it's fun but way too short imo I finished the main quest and all the side missions on normal difficulty in 30 hours most of the "content" in the game is busy work and collectables it's an enjoyable game but I'd wait for the price to drop before you buy it 

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2023 at 11:11, Rodhull said:

It's fine. Wouldn't go overboard about it. It reminds me of the recent Assassins Creed games where its a big giant map with a ton of icons for things to do, which i like but is not to everyones taste. Can definitely get repetitive though. Here.

I used Microsoft Rewards points I'd saved up so didn't use any of my own money on it. So I'd maybe be harsher if I'd spent around £60 on it.

I agree that everyone has their own tastes and preferences! Someone likes one and the other hates it! But I read the reviews and then I try it myself!

Edited by daniellemill
Error