Title race

19 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Nothing wrong with what you describe here. It’s far better than the the identikit stadia that were thrown up everywhere around the turn of the century.

Well that we can definitely agree on!  The worst thing about when we were a wee team were the soulless one stand lego boxes in the middle of nowhere.

1 hour ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Wait, are we watching Dundee and Partick Thistle fans argue about which of their hastily converted but already run down stadiums is best?  Have Thistle got a 4th side on their stadium yet?  Do Dundee still have a random selection of stands of different shapes and sizes that look like they were robbed from several different other stadiums?

I still mind going to a few games at Dens with a big hole at each end before the 2 new stands went up 😄

The main stand and the Derry are...um... Unique? Interesting? special?

Pick a word (except for shite though 😁). 

59 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Lot of heat aimed at Dundee here last few pages - you okay babes need to talk?

Cant blame them, hating on the biggest/best is usually how small teams behave in sport unfortunately

15 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Only proper fans of proper teams get it. I love going to Somerset Park and East End Park, McDiarmid? Not so much. Soulless, cheap, meccano built, cookie cutter shitehole. 

+1 on Somerset Park. A lovely wee ground, and my favourite away game.

15 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Only proper fans of proper teams get it. I love going to Somerset Park and East End Park, McDiarmid? Not so much. Soulless, cheap, meccano built, cookie cutter shitehole. 

If I was joining up bits of stadiums I'd have the North Terrace at Somerset on one side. Other side Main stand would obviously be the one at Starks Park and use that space for extra (modern) terracing.  

Station Park's large (west?) terrace behind one goal and Cappielow's Wee Dublin End at the other. 

Would be beautiful 

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

If I was joining up bits of stadiums I'd have the North Terrace at Somerset on one side. Other side Main stand would obviously be the one at Starks Park and use that space for extra (modern) terracing.  

Station Park's large (west?) terrace behind one goal and Cappielow's Wee Dublin End at the other. 

Would be beautiful 

You’d need to hand out ponchos with the lack of roofs at that ground.

On 10/04/2023 at 16:06, Ad Lib said:

When it comes to Dundee I’m sue I speak for everyone when I say I hope they get administration and that third time’s the charm on the road to liquidation.

Much as I dislike some of the Dundee fans on here, I would not wish administration on any club in Scotland - ugly sisters excepted, of course.

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

Nothing less than the carpet bombing of Dundee and the surrounding perimeter is morally warranted.

Thought you’d just had a bad day yesterday. It’s obviously continued today. Either that, or something really bad happened to you in Dundee.