Title race

3 minutes ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Tbh, if March is a wander along the Ochil hills, April is our Annapurna.

Tall and tan and young and lovely, the girl from Annapurba goes walking and when she passes he smiles but she doesn't see 

3 minutes ago, Mediocre Pundit said:

Final BBC games confirmed for Friday nights - including Dundee/QP final game. Does this mean the full card will be on the final Friday, or might some teams play their final game on Saturday potentially knowing exactly what they need to do?

They were all Friday night, last season, I'm sure.

1 hour ago, jaggyness said:

I'd say that result tonight rules Morton out of any lingering title race ambitions. A defeat for thistle tomorrow combined with a qp victory would rule them out as well realistically

And a good thing too. I'd like  a QP win but Thistle to come second in the league. They're a fine club.

5 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It would take a catastrophic bottle job from Queens now, and even if it happened I don’t know if anyone else will string together enough results to make them pay. 

Not even close! Dundee have a game in hand, and we've still to play them again.

We're clearly in the best position as it stands but it's far from over.

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

On my "need to get to 64 points" basis, morton and us are in the last chance saloon. 

Yea, I’d say it’s Queen’s, Dundee and Ayr for number one through three now, with Partick and Morton duking it out for fourth.

On 17/03/2023 at 12:50, Mediocre Pundit said:

Final BBC games confirmed for Friday nights - including Dundee/QP final game. Does this mean the full card will be on the final Friday, or might some teams play their final game on Saturday potentially knowing exactly what they need to do?

They've been scheduled to be on the Friday since the fixtures came out. 

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

They've been scheduled to be on the Friday since the fixtures came out. 

Aye I’m pretty sure this is the third season where the final round of fixtures is on a Friday night. 

f**k knows why they felt the need to move it. 

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Yea, I’d say it’s Queen’s, Dundee and Ayr for number one through three now, with Partick and Morton duking it out for fourth.

I just don’t see this. Partick are only a point behind us and two points behind Dundee. We’re also only three points ahead of Morton. I think QP will win it without Dundee having the best chance of catching them but it isn’t a foregone conclusion that we finish top four. 

40 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

Not even close! Dundee have a game in hand, and we've still to play them again.

We're clearly in the best position as it stands but it's far from over.

If you've seen how honking we've been of late, then I'd say Queen's should have no problem lifting the title even if its a W/D/L thing from here on in, because I can't see Dundee stringing together a run of wins, never mind on the final day, and Ayr don't look capable of it either. Bowyer appears to have turned us into a team that is stuffy and difficult to score against at the expense of offering absolutely nothing going forward, and that isn't how you win leagues, even in one as close as this year's Championship.