Goodwin Derby (Dundee Utd vs Dons)

2 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

It’s really embarrassing hearing Goodwin have to say ‘I did my best, don’t see why I deserve to be hit by a coin’ 

Fucking pathetic behaviour. Goodwin was a shit manager but he’s a good man and never said a bad word about the club or the fans since his sacking. Get a grip. 

Not surprised by this tbh. There were quite a number of degenerate looking wee neds behind him the whole game. Hopefully the wee fanny responsible never steps foot in a football ground again.

12 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Inside the Jerry Kerr stand. 

D791D950-AB95-44A5-B76F-EF6BC3BDDAEE.jpeg

I even said to a steward at HT when I was trying to get back to my seat after having a piss and was met by a wall of people. 'How is this allowed'

His reply was 'we complain about it every week'

If the shed was open then you probably don't even need it, with that and the fair play, you'd probably accommodate us 

6 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I even said to a steward at HT when I was trying to get back to my seat after having a piss and was met by a wall of people. 'How is this allowed'

If the shed was open then you probably don't even need it, with that and the fair play, you'd probably accommodate us 

And if we put the away fans in the Shed, they won't be right beside the TV microphones every time United games are broadcast live. Then we might actually hear the home fans encouraging their team on to victory!

Oh wait...

9 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

Yeah. Didn't understand the terrible reception tbh. 

6pm kick off probably didn't help. 

Wouldn’t matter if it was 3pm or 12pm kick off with it being down the road and short journey this fixture brings out the idiots in our support even more. 

8 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

You needed to appoint a manager with a proven “quick hit”, short-term effect. 
Goodwin has never done that ever.

You’re not staying up.

Not with him as manager nor with a defence containing Edwards & Mulgrew, & that fanny of a goalie 

Speaking of fanny goalies, the Dons keeper looks on the verge of being sectioned. 

7 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I know it’s for different reasons but I can’t believe our Merkland stand can’t be sold to full capacity yet that stand can.

An absolute labyrinth of a place, narrow corridors and stairways everywhere. Took ages to get everyone in and up the stairs never mind out again.

1 hour ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Fair Play is a bit of a death trap too. Decision to not give us the shed is mad, what was the thinking behind it? Presumably a bit easier to police than the entire length of the park too. 

Did their American owners not say something about it being a spiritual home for United fans and they won't be giving it to away fans?

43 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Speaking of fanny goalies, the Dons keeper looks on the verge of being sectioned. 

He’s showing signs of great shithousery.

If it pisses off fans, much more of it please. 

Beaton booked him for time wasting, it bothered him not one bit. He didn’t change & carried on. 

55 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

I know it’s for different reasons but I can’t believe our Merkland stand can’t be sold to full capacity yet that stand can.

An absolute labyrinth of a place, narrow corridors and stairways everywhere. Took ages to get everyone in and up the stairs never mind out again.

Didn't know the Merkland can't be sold to capacity? 

35 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

He’s showing signs of great shithousery.

If it pisses off fans, much more of it please. 

Beaton booked him for time wasting, it bothered him not one bit. He didn’t change & carried on. 

Thought the booking was a bit harsh to be fair. 

2 hours ago, glasgow-sheep said:

Fair Play is a bit of a death trap too. Decision to not give us the shed is mad, what was the thinking behind it? Presumably a bit easier to police than the entire length of the park too. 

There has been an agreementmade to avoid giving it to away fans as much as possible. The roof.covering makes the fans in there very noisy and it was said that we are at home, why should we guve away any advantage. Just wish they'd follow through with it completely and ban the Glasgow 2 from it.

44 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Didn't know the Merkland can't be sold to capacity? 

It was a stipulation from the council when they changed it to unallocated standing. Can only sell around 2/3rds of the capacity which sells out most games.

I would have thought someone who calls themself ‘Merkland Red’ would know that 😅

9 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

There has been an agreementmade to avoid giving it to away fans as much as possible. The roof.covering makes the fans in there very noisy and it was said that we are at home, why should we guve away any advantage. Just wish they'd follow through with it completely and ban the Glasgow 2 from it.

Aye, you either do it for everyone or not at all, surely?

Hearts (when going well) & Aberdeen would fill it. 
Why give the scum the stand but not Hearts/Aberdeen?

30 minutes ago, Tannadeechee said:

Just a neighbourly suggestion but could you not allocate home fans this section if the roof covering makes such a difference to the noise generated? It would give the home fans a chance to create a crescendo of noise to back the team.