Goodwin Derby (Dundee Utd vs Dons)

the commentators on DUTV would give ant and dec a run for their money....united should have had about a dozen penalties according to one of them and the other would just grunt and make strange noises everytime an aberdeen tackle went in.

What is the anniversary of Thomas Courts Esq. leaving employment? Surely you can't have 5 managers in a year. That eclipses everything Hibs have done since time began in the banter stakes.

Edited by Kapowzer

21 minutes ago, Kapowzer said:

What is the anniversary of Thomas Courts Esq. leaving employment? Surely you can't have 5 managers in a calendar year. That eclipses everything Hibs have done since time began in the banter stakes.

I don't think you know what a calendar year is.

If you need a clue, look at a calendar. 

We just stink of relegation. We played quite well in the first half but didn't score, which leads to this inevitable outcome. Like in 2016, we are so obviously the worst team in this division that it's hard to get in any way wound up. We're down.

Jim Goodwin is not at fault, but nor is he going to be able to do anything about it. Having said that, I'm not sure who could. The damage has long since been done.

Edited by Sarto Mutiny

I actually thought for half an hour United looked a good side..and one that absolutely fucked Liam fox. 

We turned up like every other away game early on and if United had scored I presume we’d have just gone onto another shite defeat. 

Fair play for being resilient, working our way back in and producing some real moments of quality tonight though. 

The pen was comical and such a gross act of self harm, I thought we’d fucked the whole night with it.