Heart of Midlothian v The Better Saints

48 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

The reality is Hearts fans are fucking shite at home. Quiet as a mouse. Could be one of the most atmospheric stadiums in the country. Also, I hope Hearts have some sort of alternative to their current away allocation. This segregation is needless and embarrassing. 

18807CDE-E17A-485C-A550-B1D4EF969816.thumb.jpeg.e183a9bc62e4d0edcbc7ede4b3f46259.jpeg

More fans than they get at home 😂😂😂😂😂

#bants #banto #banter #lads

56 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

The reality is Hearts fans are fucking shite at home. Quiet as a mouse. Could be one of the most atmospheric stadiums in the country. Also, I hope Hearts have some sort of alternative to their current away allocation. This segregation is needless and embarrassing. 

18807CDE-E17A-485C-A550-B1D4EF969816.thumb.jpeg.e183a9bc62e4d0edcbc7ede4b3f46259.jpeg

A home game against the Perth Fermers - a fixture known to get supporters up and down the land well up for it.

You can blame Budge for the ridiculous segregation, no argument there. You see clubs who genuinely hate each other in England only kept about a metre apart, and yet we continue to go with this monstrosity. warnock.png

5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

A home game against the Perth Fermers - a fixture known to get supporters up and down the land well up for it.

You can blame Budge for the ridiculous segregation, no argument there. You see clubs who genuinely hate each other in England only kept about a metre apart, and yet we continue to go with this monstrosity. warnock.png

I think it predates Budge. I suspect the reason that the segregation can't be closer may be related to boring stuff like escape route capacity 

The atmosphere at home games this season has largely been excellent, following years of it being pish, thanks to the youngsters.  Was poor yesterday though.

Great result, decent performance.  Not full speed but once the 2nd went in we were very good

Edited by Insert Amusing Pseudonym

2 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

You can blame that on some pissed up Dundee United fan a few years ago who literally waded over that segregation ‘banner’ to get to hearts fans ( only to be met by stewards when he eventually got over).  Get the feeling Hearts/police have gone well over the top ever since. Why we can’t have a better solution to segregation in this day and age baffles me. 

42 minutes ago, Sh*teAndMuck said:

Was going to ask this. What’s the ticket exchange? The announcer mentioned something about ticket exchange when he announced the attendance…

It’s system for season ticket holders who cannot make it to sell their seats on. They get a cut of the price (I think to put into their account for future purchases not hard cash) 

5 hours ago, Stylish Kid said:

I think it predates Budge. I suspect the reason that the segregation can't be closer may be related to boring stuff like escape route capacity

The white sheet at the bottom should be binned and filled with away fans and the remaining segregation could be halved. It's what we used to do in the Romanov era. In a genuine emergency, the football team you support is/would be immaterial.

You're probably right, though. There will be some daft justification.

23 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Was the home end sold out yesterday? If so that ticket exchange is going well 

Yes it was a sell out. The TE sold an additional 600 for the game apparently, which is pretty much as good as can be expected. Unfortunately you can't force ST holders to put them up for sale if not attending hence some of the gaps.