St Mirren ⚫️⚪️ v Celtic 🟢⚪️ 05/03/23 1200 hours

It would have been interesting to see if VAR gave that had the attempted clearance actually got the ball away and not just bounced it in off the post. 

It didn’t look fully over the line. 

Edited by The Master

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

It would have been interesting to see if VAR gave that had the attempted clearance actually got the ball away and not just bounced it in off the post. 

It didn’t look fully over the line. 

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

1 minute ago, StellarHibee said:

Sky Sports wanking themselves furiously over a team playing against 10 men with a tiny fraction of the budget.

And this is exactly why the rest of Scottish football love to see the arse cheeks get humped in Europe.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

You’re having a mare

I agree with him. It looked like it hadn't fully crossed the line before the St Mirren defender hoofed it off the post and back into the goal. Would have been an interesting VAR if he had actually managed to get the ball away.

I don't think he was arguing that the ball didn't fully cross the line at any stage

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I agree with him. It looked like it hadn't fully crossed the line before the St Mirren defender hoofed it off the post and back into the goal. Would have been an interesting VAR if he had actually managed to get the ball away.

I don't think he was arguing that the ball didn't fully cross the line at any stage

Quite.

The irony of him saying it’s me “having a mare” is quite something. 

Celtic equalise and youve got a Celtic fan more interested in trying to argue with folk on here than celebrate.

What a miserable existence where the entire point of supporting a side is so you can try and argue with people. 

Looking at the slow mo for the goal, definitely a case for it being a foul. Might have been soft to disallow it but surprised St Mirren didnt seem to be claiming too much about it.

One of those that VAR probably wouldnt intervene whatever way the ref gave.