St Mirren ⚫️⚪️ v Celtic 🟢⚪️ 05/03/23 1200 hours

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Imagine a world where you didn’t support Celtic and you couldn’t run away from these arguments by just shouting ‘my team won, bye!’ Every week. 

I know, absolutely nuts!!!

They've won something like 19 of their last 20 games, drawn the other one - and still are a totally ungracious bunch.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Imagine a world where you didn’t support Celtic and you couldn’t run away from these arguments by just shouting ‘my team won, bye!’ Every week. 

You of all people should be well aware the last person running from any argument on here is me but there does get to a point where even I get nothing from it’s a handball, naw it isnae debate. 

4 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

Selective vision then.

As I said, the independent Sportscene pundits saw the foul and hand ball in the clip you posted.

And WOW!  A Celtic fan gloating about beating a team by a few goals 😄 😄 😄 

No it just isn’t very conclusive hence why it’s not looked at. A point acknowledged on the other BBC segment focusing on VAR 😉

I also struggle with your point that a panel that contains your former manager is independent and lastly should i not be happy we overturned that game to win by 4? Or should I be upset we didn’t score more, I’ll take your steer 

Edited by Jinky67

They've won something like 19 of their last 20 games, drawn the other one - and still are a totally ungracious bunch.

Gracious about what exactly? I actually complimented St Mirren and how they go about their football but no doubt you missed that 😉

But but but it's a pure anti-kafflic conspiracy mind?

That picture to 'prove' that the Celtic foul was inside the box (that actually proves otherwise) is following the same online life as the infamous still of the offside decision at Tynecastle earlier this season.

On that occasion, every Celtic account imaginable on Twitter was posting a still image (where you couldn't even see the ball being played) that purported to show a Celtic player had been deliberately and wrongly flagged offside by the masonic linesman in order 'to give Hearts one last chance to throw the ball into the box'.

Of course, a subsequent image (of the whole pitch) showed that the offside call was quite correct.

In that case none of the Celtic accounts with thousands of followers, likes, retweets etc of the incident decided to post the image showing their error, or to even acknowledge it existed. You'll still see the incident listed by Celtic fans citing the evils of refereeing this season. The Celtic accounts get in early, they share to thousands of people, and they misinform. They are textbook Trumpists, and they absolutely never go back and correct the record when they are wrong.

The laws of the game are neither here nor there. The Celtic narrative of these decisions is now established, and has moved indelibly into history and lore to feed the paranoia of the future.

3 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

That picture to 'prove' that the Celtic foul was inside the box (that actually proves otherwise) is following the same online life as the infamous still of the offside decision at Tynecastle earlier this season.

On that occasion, every Celtic account imaginable on Twitter was posting a still image (where you couldn't even see the ball being played) that purported to show a Celtic player had been deliberately and wrongly flagged offside by the masonic linesman in order 'to give Hearts one last chance to throw the ball into the box'.

Of course, a subsequent image (of the whole pitch) showed that the offside call was quite correct.

In that case none of the Celtic accounts with thousands of followers, likes, retweets etc of the incident decided to post the image showing their error, or to even acknowledge it existed. You'll still see the incident listed by Celtic fans citing the evils of refereeing this season. The Celtic accounts get in early, they share to thousands of people, and they misinform. They are textbook Trumpists, and they absolutely never go back and correct the record when they are wrong.

The laws of the game are neither here nor there. The Celtic narrative of these decisions is now established, and has moved indelibly into history and lore to feed the paranoia of the future.

Could you please remove this Vince... facts have no place in this debate 

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You of all people should be well aware the last person running from any argument on here is me but there does get to a point where even I get nothing from it’s a handball, naw it isnae debate. 

No it just isn’t very conclusive hence why it’s not looked at. A point acknowledged on the other BBC segment focusing on VAR 😉

I also struggle with your point that a panel that contains your former manager is independent and lastly should i not be happy we overturned that game to win by 4? Or should I be upset we didn’t score more, I’ll take your steer 

VARC Jinky VARC  try keeping up 

I hope the club decide to half the away allocation again for the vermin coming next season.

Graffiti and a few broken seats, meh bit poor, shite all over a toilet and blocking other toilets? 🤢 Horrendous. Worse than the Rangers fans and that's saying something.

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Pretty confident that one won’t stick mate, the powers that be will give not one f**k about the opinion of a bent out of shape buddy 

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

There’s quite a few of them bent out of shape after that defeat, I think they thought they had a chance. 😁

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

There’s quite a few of them bent out of shape after that defeat, I think they thought they had a chance. 😁

I'd imagine that's the type of statement that was made by many Spanish and German speaking fans following your ritual humiliation  in Europe.

14 hours ago, FTOF said:

I'd imagine that's the type of statement that was made by many Spanish and German speaking fans following your ritual humiliation  in Europe.

Ah but those European clubs have much more money than Celtic....

Ah but those European clubs have much more money than Celtic....

Our entire budget is of a similar amount to what Celtic paid for the Canadian guy who scored with his arm on Sunday, but no that doesn’t make a difference………….