St Mirren ⚫️⚪️ v Celtic 🟢⚪️ 05/03/23 1200 hours

4 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

I believe a couple claimed for the push.

However I believe the whole point of VAR is to pick up on things others missed.

You're not suggesting it didn't actually go in to the box off his arm are you?

I didn't see it at the time - I was claiming for the push - but on Sportscene it's pretty clear.

On Sky, Andy Walker would probably have been - as someone suggested earlier - calling for a red card against O'Hara for, err, something.

No one claimed for anything, one player waving his arms about in frustration but that’s it

Edited by Jinky67

22 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You would think considering how “crucial” that goal to be that just 1 of the 6 or 7 St Mirren players yards away watching with a clear view may have saw this so obvious handball and maybe just maybe tried to attract the refs attention to it……you would think 🤔 

So are you claiming that of the three handballs within a second, none of them are penalties, regardless of who saw what or claimed for what?

16 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

but surely VAR would have noticed it ?

Yeah, they should have, but didn't.

An 'honest mistake' that favoured Celtic.

Pretty much the point most are trying to make to counter the 'everyone's out to get us' nonsense.

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No one claimed for anything, one player waving his arms about in frustration but that’s it

You're correct; I was wrong. Nobody claimed for it.  See it IS possible for people on the internet to admit they made a mistake.

Now, can you deal with the point - the fact everyone missed it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Even in that blurry video you've posted, from the main stand side it's clear that Johnston has both arms pushing down on O'Hara.  Johnstone doesn't head the ball.  It hits one of the arms holding O'Hara down and goes into the net.

Are you saying that is a legitimate goal?

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

So are you claiming that of the three handballs within a second, none of them are penalties, regardless of who saw what or claimed for what?

You honestly telling me Johnston handballed it 3 times? Because I’m genuinely unsure what you are referring to 

Edited by Jinky67

2 hours ago, Bobby_F said:

You're correct; I was wrong. Nobody claimed for it.  See it IS possible for people on the internet to admit they made a mistake.

Now, can you deal with the point - the fact everyone missed it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Even in that blurry video you've posted, from the main stand side it's clear that Johnston has both arms pushing down on O'Hara.  Johnstone doesn't head the ball.  It hits one of the arms holding O'Hara down and goes into the net.

Are you saying that is a legitimate goal?

So the ref didn’t see it, no one on the park saw it or claimed for it, VAR checked it and they didn’t see it nor was a handball mentioned during the actual game itself so neither did any of the pundits. The only person who saw it and is claiming it is you and some other moonfruit.

So in all probability then yes it’s a legitimate goal in my opinion.

I used to think Rangers fans were way out in front, as regards to the most entitled delusional and paranoid clowns in Scottish football. But after reading through the wall of paranoid Celtic fans on Twitter yesterday and today, it’s clear they both deserve one another. 
They are 100% two cheeks of the same arse.

1 minute ago, glenburn bud said:

I used to think Rangers fans were way out in front, as regards to the most entitled delusional and paranoid clowns in Scottish football. But after reading through the wall of paranoid Celtic fans on Twitter yesterday and today, it’s clear they both deserve one another. 

You do realise it’s your own fans claiming conspiracy here and showing both delusion and paranoia?

25 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So the ref didn’t see it, no one on the park saw it or claimed for it, VAR checked it and they didn’t see it nor was a handball mentioned during the actual game itself so neither did any of the pundits. The only person who saw it and is claiming it is you and some other moonfruit.

Everyone on Sportscene said it should have been chopped off.  

They said that because they watched the footage you shared.  

You should try watching stuff before you post it.  

39 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

green follow me GIFgreen follow me GIF

32 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Everyone on Sportscene said it should have been chopped off.  

They said that because they watched the footage you shared.  

You should try watching stuff before you post it.  

Watch what? The clip or Sportscene? 

10 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

You posted a clip.  I was suggesting you watch it.  

Better on iPlayer though as resolution is better.  

If I didn’t watch the clip how did I know there were no St Mirren protests? Blind luck? 🤣

Either way you asked my opinion, you got it and I got 3 points and a +4 GD. Happy days 

Edited by Jinky67

10 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Celtic fans over the last decade or so have shown themselves to be the most embarrassing and paranoid of the 2 when it comes to the whole referee thing.

Won nearly 30 trophies in the last 10-15 years but still cry about the SFA being out to to get them - it’s the worst conspiracy theory ever.

Edited by SS77

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Either way you asked my opinion, you got it and I got 3 points and a +4 GD. Happy days 

Imagine a world where you didn’t support Celtic and you couldn’t run away from these arguments by just shouting ‘my team won, bye!’ Every week. 

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

If I didn’t watch the clip how did I know there were no St Mirren protests? Blind luck? 🤣

Selective vision then.

As I said, the independent Sportscene pundits saw the foul and hand ball in the clip you posted.

And WOW!  A Celtic fan gloating about beating a team by a few goals 😄 😄 😄