St Mirren ⚫️⚪️ v Celtic 🟢⚪️ 05/03/23 1200 hours

Just watched the highlights.

Celtic's second goal - I was too busy claiming for the foul on O'Hara, that I didn't notice the Celtic player actually hit the ball into the net with his arm,

VAR scared of upsetting 'Ange'?

17 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Celtic's second goal - I was too busy claiming for the foul on O'Hara, that I didn't notice the Celtic player actually hit the ball into the net with his arm,

VAR that changed a Celtic penalty to a free kick and VAR that awarded St Mirren a penalty? That VAR?

16 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

VAR that changed a Celtic penalty to a free kick and VAR that awarded St Mirren a penalty? That VAR?

Yeah, both correct decisions.

Or are you suggesting that they were wrong to do that?

And are you suggesting that the Celtic player didn't score with his arm for the second?

2 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Yeah, both correct decisions.

Or are you suggesting that they were wrong to do that?

And are you suggesting that the Celtic player didn't score with his arm for the second?

I’m pointing out that if, as you suggested, VAR is scared of upsetting ange, then it wouldn’t have given both those decisions. You can’t have it both ways. 

47 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Eh Eh Eh It was a accidental hand ball and should have been another penalty anyway O'Hara stuck the back of his head into Johnston's belly should have been a red card for O'Hara 

Biased VAR FuKed us again 

16 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

How did the VAR decisions go today? 

Can You answer your own question now after watching the highlights last night

Explain to us all why biased VAR missed a blatant foul and the crucial 2nd goal scored by Celtic 

Why didn't biased VAR see that ??  You can confer with Jinky on this one as it's a tough one 

39 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I’m pointing out that if, as you suggested, VAR is scared of upsetting ange, then it wouldn’t have given both those decisions. You can’t have it both ways. 

I genuinely think they might have thought - bloody hell, these guys are always moaning that VAR is against them, can you imagine if we gave a third (correct) decision in a row against them.

This isn't going away like it always does with the diddy teams by Saturday night....

We'll be doing a Celtic on this one,,  This has to be the sole football topic for the next 2 weeks {as we don't play next week}  

All other subjects have to be sidelined till we get to the bottom of this conspiracy 

38 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

if VAR is scared of upsetting ange, then it wouldn’t have given both those decisions. You can’t have it both ways. 

If Celtic have been systematically conspired against by match officials throughout history, then they won't have won any titles or trophies. You can't have it both ways.

Either, as Mr Postegoclu says on an almost weekly basis, VAR in Scotland is operated in such a way as to be institutionally, deliberately and regularly biased against Celtic, which is disgraceful and tawdry at best, racist at worst. Or, Mr Postegoclu makes these claims in order to put pressure on officials to try and ensure that any 50-50 calls alway go Celtic's way which is also disgraceful and tawdry. Either way it stinks. 

14 minutes ago, Squonk said:

If Celtic have been systematically conspired against by match officials throughout history, then they won't have won any titles or trophies. You can't have it both ways.

Ye, that’s not what I implied though is it? 

19 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

I genuinely think they might have thought - bloody hell, these guys are always moaning that VAR is against them, can you imagine if we gave a third (correct) decision in a row against them.

51DA5B8A-9722-4A60-B517-08FCAA596B51.png

2 minutes ago, Squonk said:

I got it from a Celtic fan last night in the pub,  Once Celtic have mathematical won the league and not a minute before, They will get a bundle of penalties

Authorities will kick in the Rule G. R. 1690 

Or as we all know it.  It levels out at the end of the season rule  🤣 

1 minute ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

I got it from a Celtic fan last night in the pub,  Once Celtic have mathematical won the league and not a minute before, They will get a bundle of penalties

Authorities will kick in the Rule G. R. 1690 

Or as we all know it.  It levels out at the end of the season rule  🤣 

Surely you’re too young to be in a pub, going by your posts I’d guess you were about 12. 

24 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye, that’s not what I implied though is it? 

You implied that any exceptions whatsoever disprove a theory and invalidate an entire argument.......except when that doesn't suit the narrative you're promoting.