St Mirren ⚫️⚪️ v Celtic 🟢⚪️ 05/03/23 1200 hours

5 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

Don't thank me Jinky, thank VAR it's why you and yer pals across town wanted it, 

Can't believe the other clubs fell for it, Got to be up there with the home team keeps their own gate money deal how stupid are we 😂

How did the VAR decisions go today? 

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

How did the VAR decisions go today? 

How did the ref perform today. Two pen decisions to make, went with the arse cheek both times (wow never expected that) and both times he was wrong. Scottish football is biased to it's core in favour of the two cheeks. It was never ever more evident than today. Rigged basically. 

Edited by Billy Jean King

19 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

Don't thank me Jinky, thank VAR it's why you and yer pals across town wanted it, 

Can't believe the other clubs fell for it, Got to be up there with the home team keeps their own gate money deal how stupid are we 😂

If not for VAR you wouldn’t have scored at all and let’s be honest it’s your player to blame for the red card, VAR only checked if it was a penalty 😉

So in summary I’m thanking VAR for giving a penalty against us and then not giving us one for the professional foul. So aye thanks VAR 🤣

7 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

How did the ref perform today. Two pen decisions to make, went with the arse cheek both times (wow never expected that) and both times he was wrong. Scottish football is biased to it's core in favour of the two cheeks. It was never ever more evident than today. Rigged basically. 

What game did you watch?

3 penalty decisions in the game and 2 of them went for you 🤣

Did you watch from behind the couch?

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

What game did you watch?

3 penalty decisions in the game and 2 of them went for you 🤣

Did you watch from behind the couch?

No VAR reversed the original wrong decisions in your favour. Ref was twice caught favouring the arse cheek.

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

If not for VAR you wouldn’t have scored at all and let’s be honest it’s your player to blame for the red card, VAR only checked if it was a penalty 😉

So in summary I’m thanking VAR for giving a penalty against us and then not giving us one for the professional foul. So aye thanks VAR 🤣

Red card do you honestly think Kyogo was getting anywhere near that ball. I had a perfect angle opposite from the refs and he wasn't 

So if he wasn't, does that still merit a red card it was never a goal scoring opportunity...

I've no idea what the rule is now

23 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

Red card do you honestly think Kyogo was getting anywhere near that ball. I had a perfect angle opposite from the refs and he wasn't 

So if he wasn't, does that still merit a red card it was never a goal s

Kyogo being pulled down ball a couple of feet away from that ball and a goalkeeper not even in the shot.

So in what way does he not have a chance of getting to this ball? Never think to ask yourself if he has no chance why is your player pulling him down? Ultimately that’s where your criticism should be directed

Clutching at straws here mate

446210A7-DC41-43C1-ADD1-BA847F488C65.png

Edited by Jinky67

22 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

So if he wasn't, does that still merit a red card it was never a goal scoring opportunity...

AFB7FFD0-70EB-4B1E-B212-2D7087C80CF4.gif

20 minutes ago, Portmahomack Saint said:

Dunne has to make a genuine attempt to win the ball, which he didn't. Stewart did the same for Aberdeen against us, stonewall red card.

Debatable whether it was a penalty, when you freeze frame it does Dunne have a hold of him when Kyogo has his foot on the penalty box line? From the sky camera angle it looks as if he just lets go in time. 

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Dunne has to make a genuine attempt to win the ball, which he didn't. Stewart did the same for Aberdeen against us, stonewall red card.

Debatable whether it was a penalty, when you freeze frame it does Dunne have a hold of him when Kyogo has his foot on the penalty box line? From the sky camera angle it looks as if he just lets go in time. 

Think he does, the foul doesn’t carry in into the box. 

The Ref was just plain hopeless.  Three penalty calls.  He doesn't give the two that are penalties but does give one that isn't.  Jota and Mooy diving about the pitch like Tom Daley and pretty much a free kick every time.  Jota plays the ball past Strain but instead of following the ball he veers of and just runs straight into Strain, gets a free kick.  Main jumps for the ball gets clattered so hard in the back of the head that you heard the yelp around the stadium.  Free kick Celtic.  Did it affect the result? Probably not,  but it did affect the scoreline.

The thing that infuriates all non-OF fans is that if we had competent referees, who actually officiated fairly, Celtic and Rangers would still be the top two teams anyway.  But instead we get a bunch of incompetents with (you hope) an unconscious bias towards the OF that gives them an edge they probably don't need and definitely don't deserve. 

48 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Kyogo being pulled down ball a couple of feet away from that ball and a goalkeeper not even in the shot.

So in what way does he not have a chance of getting to this ball? Never think to ask yourself if he has no chance why is your player pulling him down? Ultimately that’s where your criticism should be directed

Clutching at straws here mate

446210A7-DC41-43C1-ADD1-BA847F488C65.png

I'm not stirring here - genuinely not - but Andrew Dallas gave a penalty to Rangers under near-identical circumstances in the 'four penalties ' game.

Obviously it wasn't a penalty today, and it wasn't then either. I feel safe in saying VAR isn't the only difference between the two circumstances.

5 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Imagine even giving these c***s the benefit of your discussion.

Leave then to their delusion and move on safe in the knowledge we don't need to speak to them all that often. 👍

This is glorious. 😂

77e71c60-85f5-47fa-b809k5o.gif

Edited by Drew Brees