Livi v Hibs

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

In what way? Both goals are probably down to Devlin's errors

Wonder if Martindale is happy for Devlin to move on. He looks like he is being targeted quite frequently this season.

45 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

That's a shocking red card....hoppe is going away from goal and it's him who initiates any slight contact....nothing Fitzwater can do as he's just running, there's no attempt to tackle there

Don't know why he wasn't more raging about it. Seemed to accept it immediately which may have swayed the VAR on what was at most a very light touch.

It did seem very harsh for a red. 

That said I think we were good value for the win there. The diamond of Hanlon, Fish, Jeggo and Marshall very solid. Youann up top is currently the man in form, but at various points this season we've looked at Nisbet and Myko and thought they were the best players at the club when they were fit and in their pomp. 

Lots to look forwards to I suppose, albeit with three particularly tough fixtures before the split. I thought we'd have more of a points gap than we do but c'est la vie.

Was a good performance again today until the Fitzwater sending off. Hibs were always going to win, they're a better team with better players. My frustration is that we can't be relaxed over results like today because of the f**k ups in matches where we were the better team with the better players. Such as losing at home to a terrible County side (before their recent improvement) or being the only side that failed to beat Hammell's Motherwell. It's those stinkers against the clubs closer to our level that cost us, same as last season.

Fitzwater needs to stop his last man fouls, Aberdeen away last August then again today. George is always a decent bet to make the save and even if the opponent scores when clean through, I'd rather concede the goal than lose a player (plus suspended for next match). 

39 minutes ago, Crawford Bridge said:

camaroon.gif.10c0ac7f70d5d215fe63e63008991364.gif

Beaten at their own game. 

That was Gary Holt's Livi. Under Martindale we've been a slight soft touch if anything. 

8 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Was a good performance again today until the Fitzwater sending off. Hibs were always going to win, they're a better team with better players. My frustration is that we can't be relaxed over results like today because of the f**k ups in matches where we were the better team with the better players. Such as losing at home to a terrible County side (before their recent improvement) or being the only side that failed to beat Hammell's Motherwell. It's those stinkers against the clubs closer to our level that cost us, same as last season.

Fitzwater needs to stop his last man fouls, Aberdeen away last August then again today. George is always a decent bet to make the save and even if the opponent scores when clean through, I'd rather concede the goal than lose a player (plus suspended for next match). 

I don't think Fitzwater did anything wrong...he's running and the Hibs players he'll clips his toe... genuinely don't know what else he's supposed to do there