Dunfermline Athletic vs Alloa Athletic

Could have been anyone around that area from our view. 

Would say we deserve that tbh. Started really well then got nervy and then came back in to it. Hopefully we can get a quick second and settle us down. Comrie injury looks a bad one. 

As most of the above, very strong start. Could have been 2/3 up early. Comrie’s injury looked a really bad one. Really hope it’s not as bad as it looks. He’d started the game really well too, linking up well with KRH.

Struggled after he went off. Strange decision to put Otoo at RCB, when he doesn’t have a right foot. But McPake sorted that and we settled down a bit again. Good set piece to get the goal, could have been anyone but looked like Breen.

Think Mochrie and KRH been excellent so far. Hamilton also having a great game in midfield.

Wighton looks in a fair bit of pain, I’d get him off now rather than making things worse.

Lovely goal to be fair, superb cross just waiting to be headed home.

Interesting that Allan didn't get brought on, I'd have given him some minutes but obviously McGowan needs game time too. 

Chalmers has been decent today, and I'm not usually a fan. Ritchie-Hosler and Todd have been too, and Hamilton has done well defensively and might even have scored. Shame about Comrie, hopefully it's not a bad one but the new Ukrainian lad Falkirk have brought in on loan will be looking forward to Tuesday no doubt, especially after scoring today.

Really assured performance with a bit of a makeshift team, a little frustrating that KRH likes it too feet when he has the pace to receive it on the move. But thought he and MacDonald played well.

Doubt Dunfermline will have a more comfortable win all season, we were yet again really poor.

Wasn't expecting anything but would hope we would be more competitive than we were today. 

Somehow we are still in the top four which is making Rice look better than he is.

One plus point was the return of Kevin Cawley, although Rice started him at right wing back for some reason.

Why oh why did we give Rice a two year contract. He should have got one and then if we were promoted it could be extended. 

Comfortable win in the end. We never really got out of second gear, if we’re being honest. Played some good football at points, but also got caught out losing focus at times. Alloa never really looked like troubling us and Mehmet had nothing to do.

KRH man of the match. He looked really good and caused them problems all game. Hamilton had a very good game too and thought Mochrie played well. We looked like a team that have a big game in a few days and didn’t really want to do more than we had to do.

After a brutal first 10 minutes I thought we looked decent enough up until the goal, yet another one conceded from a set piece this season. 

Would say it’s the first time in the 4 games this season that I’ve thought Dunfermline looked a bit shaky at the back and the boy Otoo looked a bit of a liability defensively no matter where McPake tried to hide him, but we are so toothless up top just now that we never looked like taking advantage of him. 

2nd half performance was pretty rotten until the last 5 minutes. Obviously loosing Scougs at the break was a big loss but we could hardly string more than a couple of passes together at times. 2nd goal is a really well worked goal and Ritchie-Hosler looks an exciting watch - he ran Church ragged in the 2nd half. 

Sammon was an empty jersey again today, how Rice didn’t see fit to haul him off and give one of the youngsters a run is beyond me. Great having wee Kev back but wasting his talents initially at right wing back, before letting him actually go and have an impact on the game further forward when we changed shape. 

A must win next week in Edinburgh. 

5 minutes ago, Kevchenko said:

the boy Otoo looked a bit of a liability defensively no matter where McPake tried to hide him,

Playing him on the right really didn't make sense and I thought his defensive play was okay making blocks and tackles when he needed but he couldn't pass water.

Very comfortable win. Played some good stuff too.

Todd is so much better in an AM role. Bugs me when he plays alongside Chalmers. Think the lad will go on to bigger things. I never thought I would ever say that 18 months ago. McPake has brought him on leaps and bounds.

Bene looks back to his best. Worrying looking injury to Comrie before a massive game. Hope Wighton is OK too.

KRH Man of the match by a distance though. Some really good balls in from the right. Had that left back on toast.

Looking good going into Tuesday just a bit worrying with those injuries today.