Dunfermline Athletic vs Alloa Athletic

In one hand I could see us randomly chucking it today, dropping points and giving Falkirk the chance to overtake us on Tuesday. I think I'm just used to us doing stupid stuff like that and Alloa have done reasonable well against us at East End over the years. On the other hand, one league defeat all season, I just can't see us losing, it's more the breaking them down that I worry about. Not saying Alloa can't play nice stuff but they're a well drilled team.

2-0 Dunfermline a tense and edgy game with goals coming in the last 15 mins.

I'm not sure he'll start but could see him playing more part than he did down at Queens last weekend.

Wouldn't be shocked if he gets some game time today and starts against Falkirk, then maybe bring on Mochrie, fresh legs with a point to prove.

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

In one hand I could see us randomly chucking it today, dropping points and giving Falkirk the chance to overtake us on Tuesday. I think I'm just used to us doing stupid stuff like that and Alloa have done reasonable well against us at East End over the years. On the other hand, one league defeat all season, I just can't see us losing, it's more the breaking them down that I worry about. Not saying Alloa can't play nice stuff but they're a well drilled team.

2-0 Dunfermline a tense and edgy game with goals coming in the last 15 mins.

Not sure about losing (not impossible mind) but can see us drawing, yet again, and that would be really costly.

If we continue with the slow, pish starts in home games then one team is going to take full advantage. Clyde nearly did it. I'm worried that Falkirk will do it on Tuesday, as they should have done in the previous game at East End where they should have been out of sight by half time.

I don't get why we are so often so poor at home in the first half. It could end up costing us the title if they don't sort it out.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Not sure about losing (not impossible mind) but can see us drawing, yet again, and that would be really costly.

If we continue with the slow, pish starts in home games then one team is going to take full advantage. Clyde nearly did it. I'm worried that Falkirk will do it on Tuesday, as they should have done in the previous game at East End where they should have been out of sight by half time.

I don't get why we are so often so poor at home in the first half. It could end up costing us the title if they don't sort it out.

I would stick the house on Falkirk taking the lead on Tuesday but I don't think they'll win.

Todorov has scored some massively important goals this season and Edwards is amongst our most consistent performers, really shite to have them missing out. 

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

KRH is lining up in the heading drill as the RWB with Otoo on the otherside 

Yep, noticed that. My initial reaction to the line-up was that it would be KRH and Comrie as wing-backs. 

Looked a sore one, one of those where two players kick it at the same time and the knee can jar. 

Was certainly a fast start although since that opening flurry Alloa have came back strongly.

Also a strange change of shape and personnel after the injury. Assumed when MacDonald came on he'd slot in at right back but he's went to left wing back, Ritchie-Hosler is at right wing back and Otoo has moved from left back (where he didn't look great defensively, truth be told) to right centre back. Certainly gives us a few headaches not only for today but also for Tuesday night.