The Bairns Vs Peterheid

5 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

To be honest that level of guff should never be accepted.

Get your players and manager telt!

Yeah, thats where I was, walking out of the game. It really was a total shitfest of a performance and relegation certs or not i'd have been fuming to watch our squad put in such a shambolic "effort"

6 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

To be honest that level of guff should never be accepted.

Get your players and manager telt!

Given what we have had to endure from Hartley until Rennie we have, the fact we didn't find it acceptable is just a side effect of that 

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

It is a bloody stupid rule,we can get premier league highlights within 20 minutes on you tube but L1 has to wait till 12.01am

Aye a daft rule indeed. We can’t see Falkirk v Peterhead because of a deal that’s out dated. 

Instant premier league highlights on twitter ✅

Scottish league 1 highlights ⛔

5 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

It is a bloody stupid rule,we can get premier league highlights within 20 minutes on you tube but L1 has to wait till 12.01am

I want to see if I can see myself pointing and laughing at the opposition keeper.

6 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Looked it to me. 

AAA_5893.jpg

AAA_5894.jpg

The handball rule is lottery,you'll see the above in games being a penalty and in other games not, same applies to various hand balls.

I always go on Wales v Scotland the night Jock Stein passed away, that was never a penalty for me, using that logic everything is questionable and won't change ever.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah, thats where I was, walking out of the game. It really was a total shitfest of a performance and relegation certs or not i'd have been fuming to watch our squad put in such a shambolic "effort"

Rennie had us as the worst version I've ever seen Falkirk FC, the fact Kenny Miller improved us speaks volumes.

I'm sure Jim McNally was the longest serving manager in Scotland or thereabouts but I think he jumped ship knowing he couldn't produce a rabbit out the hat this season, he usually produced more than one rabbit over the years but I'm guessing £s not carrots was a huge factor why he left.

Good interviews with Mcguffie and Smith and the highlights make the halfway goal better than I seen.

The plaudits always go for distance, unique and special scenarios but I personally think Mcguffie's 2nd was a better goal

I’m going to say something wild here but looking at McGuffies first goal on the highlights and luckily being able to say I was present in the stands for both, I think McGuffies goal is better that Stainrods. He had to control it and hit it on the volley, plus he was a tiny bit further out. Both were belters though but that’s just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I’m going to say something wild here but looking at McGuffies first goal on the highlights and luckily being able to say I was present in the stands for both, I think McGuffies goal is better that Stainrods. He had to control it and hit it on the volley, plus he was a tiny bit further out. Both were belters though but that’s just my opinion.

If I recall Gods was from a near stationary ball, both brilliant strikes but McGuffies first touch was sublime. Some supporters will go through a lifetime and never see one like McGuffies, privileged to have seen two.

16 minutes ago, Springfield said:

If I recall Gods was from a near stationary ball, both brilliant strikes but McGuffies first touch was sublime. Some supporters will go through a lifetime and never see one like McGuffies, privileged to have seen two.

Gods goal was touched by Crunchie from the kick off and he smacked it. You are right, It has been an absolute privilege to see both. If McGuffies goal does not win Scottish football goal of the season, it’s a travesty.