The Bairns Vs Peterheid

Fifers winning, so unlikely we will be getting any help from Ricey’s mob today.

We need to get this done.

Edited by Duncan Freemason

2 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Another good penalty claim?

Steven McGinn looked convinced, but as no one has been shot dead execution style in the box, in full view of the ref, it doesn't seem likely that we would get it. 

Referee buying every single shriek and roll about from Peterhead player tbf. We need to get a goal soon or the shithousery will be intolerable. 

I fancy us though. It took them no time at all to drop back into theor own half the concentration won't last. 

Edited by Bairnardo

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Steven McGinn looked convinced, but as no one has been shot dead execution style in the box, in full view of the ref, it doesn't seem likely that we would get it. 

Referee buying every single shriek and roll about from Peterhead player tbf. We need to get a goal soon or the shithousery will be intolerable. 

I fancy us though. It took them no time at all to drop back into theor own half the concentration won't last. 

It looked like a handball but I’m not sure if the ref would’ve seen it since they were battling for the ball. Peterhead’s tactics are working but it’s doing my skull in