The Bairns Vs Peterheid

Confident of this one, 4-0 Falkirk.

As many have said I'd give McGinn a rest with Tuesday's game in mind and bring in Kucheriavyi in his place. Other than that I hope he doesn't f**k about with the team too much as that ruined us in the away game to Alloa.

Kinnear
Rowe Donaldson Mackie McCann
Kucheriavyi Henderson
Morrison Nesbitt Kennedy
Oliver

Edited by FFC 1876

Think he may make 1 or 2 more changes, think Wright might get a start to save Oliver for the Pars and Ayr. Injuries always a bigger risk against lower teams in the division. Also wouldn't be surprised to see McKay in over Mackie after a couple heart-in-mouth moments on Saturday. I was also thinking 4-0 AND we'll get our first pen of the season, Morrison to miss.

14 minutes ago, SouthStander1876 said:

Think he may make 1 or 2 more changes, think Wright might get a start to save Oliver for the Pars and Ayr. Injuries always a bigger risk against lower teams in the division. Also wouldn't be surprised to see McKay in over Mackie after a couple heart-in-mouth moments on Saturday. I was also thinking 4-0 AND we'll get our first pen of the season, Morrison to miss.

Predicting we will get a penalty after 1 in 46 and that we will also miss it is quite some feat if it comes off…..

Kinnear

rowe Donaldson McKay Mcann 

McGinn Maximmilion

Morrison Nesbitt Kennedy 

Burrell 

Mcginn to play 60 mins then Hendo on for the last 30. Those changes don’t weaken the team at all and give some players a wee bit of rest for the Dunfermline game. No wholesale changes but as Mcglynn has spoke about in recent weeks lots of depth in the team time to use it! Could even put Mackie at left back and give Mcann a rest as he’s played about every minute this season. But I’m in agreement don’t f**k about with the team too much. 

Tbf to McGlynn he changed the lineup at Alloa to reflect the team that won the match off the bench at Kelty.

With current performance levels I reckon he'll go with the same 11 as Saturday, though I wouldnt be adverse to resting a couple eg McGinn and Oliver and bringing in Kucheriavyi and Burrell. 

We need to start with our best eleven. Yes we did well on Saturday but we’re not quite Man City yet. If we are fortunate enough to get a couple of goals up then fine, let’s make changes. However if we turn up expecting to win easily as too many on here appear to think, we may be in for our all too often predictable shock.

Let’s worry about Dunfermline after we have the three points in the bag (hopefully)…..

4 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I'd take one nil and 3 points the now. At this stage it doesn't matter about the performance it's all about winning at the end of the day. A bonus if we boost our goal difference. 

Sounds good to me we have not managed an away win so far this season, as you say not bothered about how we get them but 3 points would be very welcome 🤪

Should be an easy win for Falkirk but you never know with football being a funny old game. The bookies are offering 10/1 on a Peterhead win which sums up our chances. Falkirk to win this one and go on to win the league if they beat Dunfermline next Tuesday.

It's vital that the players don't get complacent and think this is a foregone conclusion. I'm sure McGlynn will have that drummed into them though.

I would give McGinn a rest and bring in Max although that's the only change I would make. I was never one of those who claimed that McGinn was knackered after 60 minutes and doesn't have the legs anymore, however, I do think that he's looked a wee bit jaded in the last few games and, at 34, he probably needs a rest. I'd have him back in v Dunfermline however, no matter how well young Max plays.

13 hours ago, Blue-Toon said:

Should be an easy win for Falkirk but you never know with football being a funny old game. The bookies are offering 10/1 on a Peterhead win which sums up our chances. Falkirk to win this one and go on to win the league if they beat Dunfermline next Tuesday.

We like you,  you can stay