Lee Bullen's Battalion ⬜️⬛️ -vs- 🟥🟦 Dodds' Dudds

4 hours ago, Trogdor said:

We are more direct now than we ever  were under Uncle Ian. 

Direct is good, providing you create chances and score goals from it such as Ayr did at the start of the season and Leicester did in their title winning season.

I'd always take "direct" over fannying about at the back with aimless and pointless sideways passing just for the sake of it as all that does is invite pressure and frustrate the majority of fans.

58 minutes ago, malkyshotton said:

See a ICT player has a fistful of Daire’s shirt also. Ref was a numpty. The Inverness players obviously new that and were calling foul every time an Ayr player challenged them. Not a criticism of the Inverness players but we need to be better at that side of the game too. 

Yes, personally I totally detest that side of the game as it's basically cheating, however there's no doubt that we're far too honest and it's seriously disadvantaging us as the more "savvy" teams are taking full advantage of the serious incompetence of our officials.

I'm actually hoping that Maguire can pass on his experience and knowledge of the "dark arts" as it's really something we need to be working on sadly.

We've stuck a wee clip up of the goals but there doesn't seem to be any highlights yet as far as I can see. Interested to see the sending off after all the comments about it :lol: 

19 hours ago, RiG said:

We've stuck a wee clip up of the goals but there doesn't seem to be any highlights yet as far as I can see. Interested to see the sending off after all the comments about it :lol: 

Highlights posted

Not a clue from that camera

The highlights aren’t great but you can still see that if O’Connor isn’t having his shirt tugged then his supposed challenge on Duffy doesn’t happen as he would remain up right. 

31 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The highlights aren’t great but you can still see that if O’Connor isn’t having his shirt tugged then his supposed challenge on Duffy doesn’t happen as he would remain up right. 

Yeah the quality is pretty rotten but looking at the challenge back it doesn't look as bad as I remember it.