Lee Bullen's Battalion ⬜️⬛️ -vs- 🟥🟦 Dodds' Dudds

When the team really needs a win to stay in the play off places and show any signs that we can turn this shitshow around, up pops our ultimate bogey team. 

0-2

Morton and Queens park draw, Dundee get beat by Cove and we kid ourselves on for another week that we are in any way fit to mount a challenge on anything.  

1 hour ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

This has 0-1 Inverness written allover it. We can't break a team down who can defend and I've got no doubt Inverness will use their physical presents to effect.

On average we're conceding at least a goal a game this year so this would suggest that instead of defending, we choose to give presents away with abandon

This could go 2 ways for us both influenced by the grim news a couple of days ago (though our chairman thinks otherwise!).

Either we play excellently and win and say that we used the news to fire themselves up to try and give us something to cheer after the doom and gloom from us when the news broke. 

Or

We play absolutely s***e and lose then the players and management come out and say that the bad press and bad feeling from the supporters affected them. The other thing is, if we lose then calls for change in the dugout will grow louder and these fans won't give a damn about finances etc, they'll just want a change in fortunes that a new manager will bring.   I may be one of these said fans that calls for change or I may realise that we'll have to wait until the summer so you'll have to wait until Saturday to find out which it'll be 😛

4 hours ago, Caley Shaun said:

This could go 2 ways for us both influenced by the grim news a couple of days ago (though our chairman thinks otherwise!).

Either we play excellently and win and say that we used the news to fire themselves up to try and give us something to cheer after the doom and gloom from us when the news broke. 

Or

We play absolutely s***e and lose then the players and management come out and say that the bad press and bad feeling from the supporters affected them. The other thing is, if we lose then calls for change in the dugout will grow louder and these fans won't give a damn about finances etc, they'll just want a change in fortunes that a new manager will bring.   I may be one of these said fans that calls for change or I may realise that we'll have to wait until the summer so you'll have to wait until Saturday to find out which it'll be 😛

Yous will win by a good margin, Dodds doesn't need any other tactics except put 2 men on Dipo and then Bullen is fucked