Hamilton Accies v Arbroath

2 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Has a reputation for being a "character" thanks to wearing a bunnet. Fud. 

There are very few people described as characters that arent complete arseholes the vast majority of the time.

Gazza is a notable one. Pretty much every story Ive heard about him being a character just sounds like a fucking nightmare to work with.

I only seen Little's red card at half time. Initial thought is it looks harsh as the ball seems to be going towards the right hand corner of the box and TOB is deep enough to be able to cover. I also don't think there's any intention on Little's part to trip the attacker, seems to be a coming together than a deliberate foul. 

The red card for Dick Campbell has been coming for a while and I don't think that's finished either as his actions behaviour after the red card has been caught on camera for all to see. 

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

She lives in Spain making a very good wage playing professional football for the biggest club in the world.

How on earth is that punching down?

en el contexto de un foro dominado por hombres, piénsalo y toma tu propia decisión 

2 minutes ago, sophia said:

en el contexto de un foro dominado por hombres, piénsalo y toma tu propia decisión 

So any and all slagging of a woman is punching down, even when what she was slagged off for was nothing to do with her being female?

Huge tick for equality there. Bore off.

1 minute ago, Fuctifano said:

Arbroath had a player sent off for two yellows in the same phase of play with an advantage in between against us this year, Hamilton player should have been off there i think. 

100000% this,

Campbell has embarrassed the club tonight but the ref has been an utterly disgrace