Hamilton Accies v Arbroath

Never a red for me.

Covering defender is close enough the attacker isnt through one on one. 

McFadden with his usual nonsense. "Well, if he can get a shot away its a clear goalscoring opportunity". Mate, you can literally shoot from anywhere on the pitch.

Edited by Jacky1990

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

Never a red for me.

Covering defender is close enough the attacker isnt through one on one. 

McFadden with his usual nonsense. "Well, if he can get a shot away its a clear goalscoring opportunity". Mate, you can literally shoot from anywhere on the pitch.

Aye. I thought it was never a red at first, and felt the same after seeing replay.  There's always the element of self doubt though - wasn't until McFadden came out with that that I was convinced I was right. 

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

BBC camera doesn’t really help.  Referee was right up with play, to be fair.

He was so quick to get the red out though. No way he had time to look around or consult with the assistant. 

Staggered the commentators have said its a clear red. 

Wonder what anyone actually at the game thinks, cause maybe it is just a camera angle thing as you say.

4 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

That was so harsh, 

Get Dow or olusanya off and Scott Stewart  or Gold on at full back,

Gold is not available tonight 

1 minute ago, Jacky1990 said:

He was so quick to get the red out though. No way he had time to look around or consult with the assistant. 

Staggered the commentators have said its a clear red. 

Wonder what anyone actually at the game thinks, cause maybe it is just a camera angle thing as you say.

Yup to all that.   A view from the spider cam would have given us the answer, but clearly BBC Scotland aren’t going to pay for a spider cam.   Or even a competent cameraman.

Dick Campbell is being a bit of a dick here.

2 minutes ago, orco said:

It was a dive by the Hamilton player. No way did he need to go down. Football has become soft. 

One of those that the pundits will call clever play or something along those lines. He just runs into Little and falls over. 

1 minute ago, Hammerafc said:

One of those that the pundits will call clever play or something along those lines. He just runs into Little and falls over. 

Infuriating when pundits hit out with shite like that.

Up there with "feels the contact and goes down". So a fucking dive then you slevering messes!

2 minutes ago, ExiledLichtie said:

Its been the same every since he joined us.  I think that's 3 games, and he's scored one goal and spent the rest of the time either running fast or falling over.  

Was pathetically scrambling about looking for a bet earlier and was surprised to see Adarwka isn't a starter - he looked a right handful at Somerset in January and scored a nice finish.  

We’ll be lucky to end the game with 10. Incredibly soft red but the ref has set his stall out. Dick has done us no favours with his behaviour here.

Olusanya needs to at least try to stay on his feet as he’s getting nothing even if he’s scythed down.