Queen's Park ⚫​​​​​​​⚪ v The Ton 🔵⚪ 4-3-23

17 minutes ago, virginton said:

In your fucking dreams - and only if you forget the blatant penalty denied at 1-0. 

Are you forgetting the shot Shields had just before half time plus I said the ref had a terrible game that was a pen in my opinion.

I didn’t get the best view of either penalty decision so I can’t comment, but that referee was absolutely diabolical. Decisions went against both sides. If this is who they’re having referee the professional games I dread to think about the standard in League 2. Be very interesting to see whether Mr Roncone is dropped further down next week. Failed your audition buddy. 

248BAE06-C30A-4429-AB35-5EE3CF87B8F0.jpeg

13 minutes ago, grazza said:

BBC have attendance of 105 surely not correct?

Probably correct for the tramps in the home end tbh. 

9 minutes ago, h_w7864 said:

Are you forgetting the shot Shields had just before half time plus I said the ref had a terrible game that was a pen in my opinion.

Would that shot have counted for two goals if it went in? You've also forgot about Crawford's one on one at 0-0 which was an even better chance.

2-2 was a fair result but claiming you could have been 4-0 is as ludicrous as us claiming bwe could have been 5-1 up at Cappielow. 

5 minutes ago, The Spiderman said:

I didn’t get the best view of either penalty decision so I can’t comment, but that referee was absolutely diabolical. Decisions went against both sides. If this is who they’re having referee the professional games I dread to think about the standard in League 2. Be very interesting to see whether Mr Roncone is dropped further down next week. Failed your audition buddy. 

248BAE06-C30A-4429-AB35-5EE3CF87B8F0.jpeg

The standside linesman was even worse than Roncone. 

The disallowed goal from Eze was not even remotely a foul incidentally - Schwake just made a rickets of claiming the ball (not even attempting to do so). Balances out the wrong call for the penalty IMO. 

13 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Coyley's tears tonight are even more glorious after he gave it the old " Morton have a certain way of going about things" pish again. Nae luck big man. 

You can't compete with big physical Morton when they add another man mountain to the midfield in 4'11 Ali Crawford.

33 minutes ago, port-ton said:

Coyley's tears tonight are even more glorious after he gave it the old " Morton have a certain way of going about things" pish again. Nae luck big man. 

Big man have you been standing beside him in the pish house again

Well more than happy with that effort and game outcome.

Right beside our penalty claim,  sorry a no all day, our man was going down before the tackle went in.

4 v 0 at half time, so Queens Park have jokers in their supporter pack as well. I think 3 v 2 would be a good call.

Eze penalty, great attact on ball with everything ending up in the net, great goal. But rightly disallowed as a penalty for QP constant second half time wasting.

Thought Queens are the best team we have played after their Christmas upgrades, the league is theirs to win unless they shit it. 

But they are there to be taken if you attack them.

Before anyone jumps in to attack my observations, I reserve the right to change my comments once the UHD game package is released.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

Probably correct for the tramps in the home end tbh. 

I realise your entire gimmick on here is being needlessly antagonistic at every given opportunity, but this is embarrassing patter.

Disappointed we didn't capitalise on the pressure we had early in the second half when we were already 2-0 up, I'm fairly confident a third would've probably killed the game off. Lots of wee half chances but nobody really stepped up when it counted.

I don't think Morton are necessarily as "big and physical" a team as some suggest, we're just far too soft. I'm also not sure I can remember a poorer performance from Charlie Fox in a Queen's shirt, but his overall contribution has been so good for us that you have to just move on from it (possibly suffering from the bug that's apparently been going around the team, who knows?).

Very curious to see the disallowed goal back because from where I was it looked like the referee just didn't like the fact that he was bigger than everyone else; there may be more to it than that but I didn't notice anything. The Morton penalty claim was shocking as well, not quite sure how it wasn't given but the referee was brutal all game.

Need to win our next 3 if we still want to make a go of this title push, no excuses. The rest of the month's fixtures are as kind as you could possibly hope for at this stage of the season.

1 minute ago, Zanetti said:

I realise your entire gimmick on here is being needlessly antagonistic at every given opportunity, but this is embarrassing patter.

Tbf to @virginton you couldn’t even fill the tiny home end you get that is very embarrassing 

15 minutes ago, Cowshed said:

Tbf to @virginton you couldn’t even fill the tiny home end you get that is very embarrassing 

Not entirely sure what you want those of us who were there to do or say about that. Have you considered simply not caring about how many fans other teams have? That's always worked for me.

30 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

No, what's embarrassing is a bunch of squatters playing third fiddle to Syngenta (a defunct works team) playing the 'fairytale' card for their Poundland Gretna exercise. 

57 minutes ago, virginton said:

No, what's embarrassing is a bunch of squatters playing third fiddle to Syngenta (a defunct works team) playing the 'fairytale' card for their Poundland Gretna exercise. 

Wealdstone raider-esque "you've got no fans" outburst in earlier post, comment about how our current ground situation is a mess, and a tired, overused comparison to Gretna; well done, I think that's full house on the unoriginal QPFC patter bingo.

Edited by Zanetti

I have to agree with the comments about the poor crowd. I would have thought Queen's Park being top of the Championship would pretty much guarantee a good turnout, augmented by fair-weather supporters, even factoring in the trip to Stenny. 

12 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

I have to agree with the comments about the poor crowd. I would have thought Queen's Park being top of the Championship would pretty much guarantee a good turnout, augmented by fair-weather supporters, even factoring in the trip to Stenny. 

I'm not surprised whatsoever. They're a clowncar outfit; always have been and always will be.

The media love in makes me sick. I hope this financial experiment ends in disaster. Horrible little club