Managerless Plastic Whistle v Raith Rovers nil

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Lino lickers. Really? Is that your best patter? 

The only way it would be bettered was if your skanky wee toon was famous for producing windaes.

53 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:

Was he the one Brian Graham went absolutely ballistic at when the referee blew for full time after not cutting it back to him when he was pretty much free 6 years from goal. That's one thing I actually enjoyed about Graham- he always came across than anything less than the absolute maximum from everyone on his team. 

Yes. Graham pretty much had to be restrained after that game.

Apparently Austin was one of our highest earners that season. Gary fucking Caldwell.

9 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

95th min Fog winner please

Absolutely triggered.. That was the day the wheels truly came off last season. Berra sent off, unbeaten run ended, couldn’t see a fucking thing. Then a few weeks later we signed Goodwillie. To think I was sat in the pub pre-match telling folk we had a genuine chance of the title. 

Edited by roverthemoon

11 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

It’s absolutely dreadful patter. Thought it was only some of the more lowbrow East Fife fans that came out with that stuff.

12 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

It’s absolutely dreadful patter. Thought it was only some of the more lowbrow East Fife fans that came out with that stuff.

We won't be taking any lectures on shite patter on a thread which has "Plastic Whistle" in it's title. 

I had completely wiped Myth Austin from my memory. Sure he only played one other time for us, about a month before that Rovers game.

God there were so many fucking shite players in that squad. Lee O’Connor, Alex Jones, Steven Saunders, Lewis Mansell, Darian MacKinnon, Sean McGinty, Rafa De Vita, (a completely finished) Gary Harkins, Jamie Barjonas… that’s just off the top of my head.

No matter what happens today, I won’t be paying money to watch a single one of them play football, and that has to be seen as a positive. 

2 hours ago, Walter said:

We won't be taking any lectures on shite patter on a thread which has "Plastic Whistle" in it's title. 

Sensitive type, are you? The question (not a lecture) was to the punter who posted, not to the PTFC collective. So pipe doon.

Are you his big brother?

2 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:

Sensitive type, are you? The question (not a lecture) was to the punter who posted, not to the PTFC collective. So pipe doon.

Are you his big brother?

BC44D0A7-5639-46A2-872B-054A2B679819.gif

Edited by Duszek
Edit