Killie vs ‘Well

Was screaming for a penalty on obika there, and don't know how it wasn't given. Never mind though. Nice of slats to mention that he takes free kicks. We definitely deserved the point with all the chances we made in the second half. 

Giving the goalie man of the match for us hitting the ball right at him was daft. If that's the criteria then ash Taylor should have walked away with it. Surprised Robinson came off when he was causing us trouble. Hes too old for that hair though.

Killie fans are very angry, eh? Were the pies cold? 

What a terrible game of football. Nobody could pass the ball on that horrific pitch. Killie tactics of battering to the wings and having Armstrong dribble down the line looking for set pieces is mildly effective but not flowing football.

We had a decent number of chances in the 2nd half. Deserved at least a draw but not a lot in it.

I was dubious of the subs with Obika not having much joy I was looking for him to get the hook. O'Donnell for Johnston felt like a step back when chasing the game but SOD did well enough and got himself forward. Still chasing a game and seeing McKinstry, Crankshaw, Tierney and Danziaki unused as a very tepid game was drawing to a close did not give me confidence in kettlewell.

I’ve only got the goals on this thread and Rory Loy on the radio to go on.

He said Killie were by far the better team in the first half and were causing chaos in our box but without overly working Liam Kelly. The defending from us for Killie’s goal is as pathetic as much of the goals we’ve lost this season. Apparently Neil Alexander and The Kettle were having a right go at Kelly for his lack of coming out at corners. I don’t think we had a chance of note in the first half.

Killie still had the better of the play in the second half but we had multiple chances. Rory Loy said the goal was coming with about twenty minutes to go and thank f**k it did. A draw was probably a fair enough result in the end. Loy mentioned the subs changed the game in our favour.

I’ll take the draw considering how poor we were in the first half. It keeps a small cushion to the teams below and keeps the unbeaten run going.

I’m less confident about County away next week. They hammered Killie and United recently on their own patch and will want revenge for the 5-1 game earlier in the season.