Killie vs ‘Well

No match thread for this one yet?

Biggest weekend of the season for the relegation candidates with everyone facing off against each other.

I don’t think we’ll see any changes from our last 2 games given the performances, but it sounds like we might have Mandron, Mugabi and Blaney back on the bench to give some extra depth. 

With Vassell banned for Killie, who’s likely to play up front, Innes Cameron? Even though Killie have a great home record, if we play like we have done the last 2 games I’d be confident of at least a point…a win, by any means necessary, would be huge though. 

1 hour ago, dezz said:

No match thread for this one yet?

Biggest weekend of the season for the relegation candidates with everyone facing off against each other.

I don’t think we’ll see any changes from our last 2 games given the performances, but it sounds like we might have Mandron, Mugabi and Blaney back on the bench to give some extra depth. 

With Vassell banned for Killie, who’s likely to play up front, Innes Cameron? Even though Killie have a great home record, if we play like we have done the last 2 games I’d be confident of at least a point…a win, by any means necessary, would be huge though. 

You'll be up against the goalscoring might of Christian Doidge. Tremble in fear. 

It’s maybe another debate for another thread but St Johnstone fans are the worst on P and B for smugness imo. It was infuriating a few years ago when they were in Europe a lot.

I’m working today so won’t make the game unfortunately. Might have been a bit chilly in the Portman beer garden anyway.

7 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

It’s maybe another debate for another thread but St Johnstone fans are the worst on P and B for smugness imo. It was infuriating a few years ago when they were in Europe a lot.

I’m working today so won’t make the game unfortunately. Might have been a bit chilly in the Portman beer garden anyway.

I find it hard to disagree with you - that was annoying in the extreme. Thank goodness that awful, awful time is over.

St Mirren fans are the funniest for me because it always happens so quickly. They'll be all doom and gloom then win two games and decide they've cracked some sort of secret footballing code to success. Anyone else in that situation usually tempers their expectations slightly. 

Anyway. 4-0 Motherwell. 

Edited by YassinMoutaouakil

I've been on here for 18 months and its odd how each club's fans seem to gravitate to certain behaviour. More a sign of who's joined here than anything else but St Mirren and Dundee fans seem to pop up everywhere and most are particularly opinionated, Hearts and Hibs are more obsessed with each other than I gave them credit for before. And despite having the lions share of revenue and supporters in the country, with only a handful of OF fans on here, its evident they like to inhabit their own echo chambers.