Hearts OOT V Celtic SC quarter final

4 minutes ago, Austin McCann said:

As always a delightful experience to have flat track bullies singing songs celebrating murder. Scottish football you cannae beat it.

It feels tedious because its constantly complained about, but it's 2023, it can't keep being ignored.

And for the record I include Hearts in that. Sectarian singing should be punished. A section closed for your next home game every time there's a song.

If it happens again, a 2nd section.  And then a 3rd etc. It would soon sink in, and if not it effects the non idiot supporters and they self police. 

Instead we put out fingers in our ears and pretend it isn't happening every single week up and down the country.

How's it ever expected to change if it's not confronted? It's depressing  and I'm glad we've cut the two biggest culprits allocation when they visit on league duty but it's just masking the problem.

1 hour ago, Austin McCann said:

As always a delightful experience to have flat track bullies singing songs celebrating murder. Scottish football you cannae beat it.

Wee **** raging about getting pumped and singing about child abuse. Scottish football you cannae beat it.

11 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Genuine question, did Clancy forget his cards in the first half? I can think of 3 incidents that looked like stick on yellows that he never punished and I am sure he went to his pocket at one point but changed his mind.

He also forgot where the penalty spot was.  Stonewall penalty after a late challenge on Johnson and no protection for Joe Hart for another late with his challenge after Hart made a double save.

27 minutes ago, Eder said:

He also forgot where the penalty spot was.  Stonewall penalty after a late challenge on Johnson and no protection for Joe Hart for another late with his challenge after Hart made a double save.

Absolutely amazing that celtic managed to overcome the odds stacked against them and beat Hearts plus the officials. 

33 minutes ago, Eder said:

What does the challenge on Hart have to do with the penalty spot like?

Also, it was just a clash. What protectuon is he after exactly? The Hearts players was completely entitle to go for it, he'd spilled the first save.

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Absolutely amazing that celtic managed to overcome the odds stacked against them and beat Hearts plus the officials. 

On the basis that Hearts and Rangers have both had over twice the number penalties awarded to Celtic this season (in the league) I dont think your argument quite stacks up there..............

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

On the basis that Hearts and Rangers have both had over twice the number penalties awarded to Celtic this season (in the league) I dont think your argument quite stacks up there..............

That just adds to celtics pluckyness. 

38 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

It’s all be has, whenever we mention a refereeing decision not in our favour he comes out with the same pish, over, and over, and over again.