Hearts OOT V Celtic SC quarter final

I was wondering about Kuol @Duffy_ I'm not convinced he has the discipline/maturity to stick to a system that keeps them at bay. Happy to be proved wrong though.

As I understand it, Gino was taken off partially as a precaution and could have continued. I was more worried about Clark going down a few times, even if Cheesy had the game of his life last time out at Celtic Park 

1 hour ago, Stylish Kid said:

So, assuming availablity of various players, I think I'd go with:

Clark

Sibbick Rowles Kingsley

Smith                                         Cochrane

Snodgrass  Grant  Halliday

Shankland Gino

Not much mobility in that midfield 3, I'd put Devlin in for Halliday. Mind you I'd also go to a 4 at the back and that's not going to happen.

Just now, Tony Wonder said:

Shankland unlikely to make it apparently, never trained today. Great stuff.

Same with Humphrys (what a surprise that him being back for the weekend was also bullshit). I won't be shocked if neither are back til after the international break.

Ginnelly is hopeless with his back to goal so we're in trouble there. Probably has to be him and Forrest again.

58 minutes ago, DC92 said:

Same with Humphrys (what a surprise that him being back for the weekend was also bullshit). I won't be shocked if neither are back til after the international break.

Ginnelly is hopeless with his back to goal so we're in trouble there. Probably has to be him and Forrest again.

Have to adapt a bit if he's out and just try and get Gino in behind rather than expect him to hold it up. Celtic didn't particularly like having to deal with his pace the other night so might get some change out of them if we have to do that.

11 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Not much mobility in that midfield 3, I'd put Devlin in for Halliday. Mind you I'd also go to a 4 at the back and that's not going to happen.

I'd rather have 4, but accepted that that's not gonna happen 😂

Devlin gets too excited at times, and I don't think Grant is that immobile.  Just disnae wave his arms n legs like a loon like Devlin!

Halliday for psychological reasons no noise up that lot....

54 minutes ago, Stylish Kid said:

Prediction: Shankland will be fit and Robbie is bluffing.

No Shankland, Humphrys, Oda or Snodgrass in the squad. Neilson only ever bluffs about players potentially being fit when they've no chance, not the other way around.

Can't see anything other than us struggling to get out of our own half with that line-up.

Edited by DC92

35 minutes ago, DC92 said:

No Shankland, Humphrys, Oda or Snodgrass in the squad. Neilson only ever bluffs about players potentially being fit when they've no chance, not the other way around.

Can't see anything other than us struggling to get out of our own half with that line-up.

Gutted

Disappointing we haven't managed to fill a subs bench. Should have put a couple of youth players in even just for experience IMO 

Less than 2 minutes in 3 shots, 2 on target, 1 goal. It's a bit early, but a pumping looks like it's on the cards.

If Hearts could take out their inevitable frustrations by knocking three or four Celtic players into the hospital, that would be nice.

Edited by Aim Here

That's off that Rowles absolutely selling the jerseys there. Some finish mind. Celtic look in the mood which is not good news for Hearts.

Edited by Comrie