🔵⚪️Saints v Buddies ⚫️⚪️ 25/02/23

8 minutes ago, Charles Stiles said:

Much as I loathe the bigots, given all the circumstance I don't get the outrage at this. I take it the shop was selling Celtic stuff to Celtic fans attending Celtic games at a stadium you'd hired out to Celtic while you were all away. Adding a sign for a few days seems the least of the things to get irate about here.  

Mountain out of a mole hill. The vast majority of teams in Scotland would've taken Celtic's money and allowed them to play there. In fact, a lot of teams over the years have rented out their stadium for Celtic/Rangers reserve and youth team matches. If these matches got a big enough crowd that they'd have made money selling stuff from the shop, it would've been given the green light as well.

It gave fans of other clubs a chance to point and laugh. Fair enough but most of these clubs would've done the exact same had they been asked.

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

Ooooh, someone's lashing out because their club is getting absolutely ridden by the Old Firm at the moment. 

Ridden by the Old Firm? In the last 3 seasons(this was chosen as there are 3 teams, which is fair imo) we have 2 trophies, Celtic have 2 trophies and The Rangers have 2 trophies. Absolutely ridden.

14 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

and a great insight it was too. I've added a photo for context to people who weren't aware of the situation.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 121649.png

Yup. Grade 1 minter. Tinpottery in action. Amateur hour. We get it and agree with it (in the main)… shhh, don’t mention ‘main’. 😜

6 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Ridden by the Old Firm? In the last 3 seasons(this was chosen as there are 3 teams, which is fair imo) we have 2 trophies, Celtic have 2 trophies and The Rangers have 2 trophies. Absolutely ridden.

I suspect he means by giving them 75% of your stadium whenever they visit.

13 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You picked three seasons because you give them three stands.

34 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

and a great insight it was too. I've added a photo for context to people who weren't aware of the situation.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 121649.png

Liedown FC and Celtic are old pals and even got the late great Frank Mc Garvey for peanuts from Celtic as a thankyou for there non effort in the final game of the season, mid 80,s, that saw Celtic win the league pipping Hearts who got beat by Albert Kidd.

1 minute ago, Old Pack said:

Liedown FC and Celtic are old pals and even got the late great Frank Mc Garvey for peanuts from Celtic as a thankyou for there non effort in the final game of the season, mid 80,s, that saw Celtic win the league pipping Hearts who got beat by Albert Kidd.

Jesus 😂

Away and double-check your timeline of events there son.