Airdrie Vs The Bairns

16 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

McGlynn was absolutely fuming at some of PJ’s distribution last week on a number of occasions so I’m not overly surprised he’s made the change.

Noticed McGlynn having a right go last week but unsure who it was aimed at. Bold change at what could be one of our most important games. 

Interesting with PJ, first clean sheet in a while last week and was improving imo, but kinnear agreed was not sent up to sit on the bench.

Dont think it’ll be a walkover to either team like recent embarrassments, hope it edges our way. Won’t be popular but I’d maybe take a draw 

3 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Would have been an absolute travesty if we'd gone in behind at half time. Airdrie's goal looked suspiciously offside. Huge 2nd 45 coming up 

Suspiciously? Only a yard  

Managed to get full Falkirk TV with commentary on the hooky stick so opted to watch this this afternoon with our game being having been played last night. Missed the first goal but been a good game since I turned it on. Definite penalty for Airdrie but an abysmal attempt at converting it. Fancy Falkirk to have enough in the second half. Commentary team still as terrible as ever.