Dundee FC vs Inverness Caledonian Thistle - 25/02/23

4 minutes ago, Juanjo Nostalgia said:

Prediction:

- we lose to Hamilton tomorrow

- rumours circulate that Dodds is on his final warning

- we beat Dundee in an absolutely shocking game of football

- rinse and repeat

Why would you continully be playing Hamilton and Dundee. 

This isn't the Highlands games where there's only a couple of rotund roasters taking part. 

Sooner the County and the Inverness plummet back to the seaside leagues the better. 

Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Why would you continully be playing Hamilton and Dundee. 

Juanjo did not say that. He is merely referring to Caley's next two fixtures and postulating continuing inconsistency on their part. Seems quite likely to me.

This isn't the Highlands games where there's only a couple of rotund roasters taking part. 

Think you'll find that Caley's Highland League days ('Highland League', I take it, is what you mean by 'Highlands Games'?) are long gone and will never return

Sooner the County and the Inverness plummet back to the seaside leagues the better. 

Seaside Leagues? Highland League? Make your mind up, laddie.

do understand. Your own team, whom you mistakenly view as Natural Premiership members, are underperforming. So you lash out at others.

Breathe, laddie, breathe.

17 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Juanjo did not say that. He is merely referring to Caley's next two fixtures and postulating continuing inconsistency on their part. Seems quite likely to me.

Think you'll find that Caley's Highland League days ('Highland League', I take it, is what you mean by 'Highlands Games'?) are long gone and will never return

do understand. Your own team, whom you mistakenly view as Natural Premiership members, are underperforming. So you lash out at others.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle have never played in the Highland League.

But don't worry, Dundee will get pumped again on their own tattie field.

16 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

I know they come on here full o Billy Big Baws and their club lets them down every time they get promoted.

Dundee have become a joke of a yo yo team and the fans try to kid themselves and us that they are big time.

I know I keep harping on with this but they did get relegated from the Premier three times in ten years, now watch them come on here as usual saying that's shite and it was three times in 12 years or suchlike. A good laugh.

Oh and btw we already beat them this year.

1 minute ago, approximately dave said:

Inverness Caledonian Thistle have never played in the Highland League.

But don't worry, Dundee will get pumped again on their own tattie field.

They also have a stand where their fans sit on planks.

Take out of that what you will.

A progressive club?

113 years since they last won the Scottish Cup and they only won that after a replay, plus one of their opponents for Clyde had a wooden leg and only one eye.

2 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

A progressive club?

113 years since they last won the Scottish Cup and they only won that after a replay, plus one of their opponents for Clyde had a wooden leg and only one eye.

Planks? You don't sit on planks, you stand on them and do the bouncy.

Caley Thistle, clearly still living rent free in the heads of Dundee fans who still can't process blowing a 15 point lead by a team who have not only played in 2 national cup finals, but won one, finished 3rd in the Premiership and played in European competition all while they aren't even the best team in their street.

32 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I know they come on here full o Billy Big Baws and their club lets them down every time they get promoted.

Dundee have become a joke of a yo yo team and the fans try to kid themselves and us that they are big time.

I know I keep harping on with this but they did get relegated from the Premier three times in ten years, now watch them come on here as usual saying that's shite and it was three times in 12 years or suchlike. A good laugh.

Oh and btw we already beat them this year.

I see you've given up the World Record pish?

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

A progressive club?

Harsh..................but fair.

12 hours ago, Crawford said:

When is the Inverness Ross county merger happening?

About the same time as the Dundee- Dundee united merger, long overdue.

Two bouncy bouncy clubs, Dundee up this season and Dundee Utd relegated, next season Dundee Utd promoted and Dundee relegated and so forth and so on season after season.

Th only clubs where their players train on trampolines.