Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager - 3rd Edition of 2022/2023 Season

Who will be Dundee United's Next Permanent Manager?  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

As a short term gig, he's the exact rocket up the arse type United are perhaps needing.

Much like Motherwell, i don't think someone charging in and labeling everyone shite is what they need.

Come in, make it simple, play players in their best positions.

A midfield of Levitt, Sibbald and McGrath isnt the best but also isnt the worst. Let Middleton and Niskanen be outright wingers in front of Smith + Behich. Try and get numbers up to support Fletcher who needs that.

In saying that its all moot when all your goalkeeping options are dogshit. One way or another itll be that situation that relegates them.

I think we're as good as down given this squad doesn't appear to be the kind that would respond to the type of manager that is needed.

Therfore, I am all in favour of the most banterful appointment possible until the end of the season and just go full scorched earth on it.

I'm not sure on United's financial situation and what they're willing to pay to get the right man in but getting Danny Cowley would be worth a shot I reckon. Courts is an obvious candidate I suppose. I think Mulgrew might be a good shout purely because it means he's out of the starting 11. 

10 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Martindale constantly gets overlooked for bigger jobs. 

Probably cause he’s a criminal, and a baldy b*****d.

There's also that he probably wouldn't want to pack in a job he has for life, to go somewhere and get sacked after 4 months.

2 hours ago, Aladdin said:

I think we're as good as down given this squad doesn't appear to be the kind that would respond to the type of manager that is needed.

Therfore, I am all in favour of the most banterful appointment possible until the end of the season and just go full scorched earth on it.

Mark McGhee

1 hour ago, staggy1929 said:

I'm not sure on United's financial situation and what they're willing to pay to get the right man in but getting Danny Cowley would be worth a shot I reckon. Courts is an obvious candidate I suppose. I think Mulgrew might be a good shout purely because it means he's out of the starting 11. 

Mulgrew would 100% play himself though. He still thinks he’s prime Maldini.

4 hours ago, Gianfranco said:

Now that Dundee United have solved their fox problem, I reckon the next manager will be Noel Hunt who is currently Reading’s under 23s manager.

I think most Arabs would tell you they have a fat c**t problem to address first.