Queens v Dunfermline

Wighton! A ball out wide to Comrie who had a lovely one touch pass into Ritchie-Hosler, a good pass into Wighton who after taking a touch got the ball into the corner of the net, unsure if he's scuffed it or the defenders got a touch, seemed to take an age to go in. 

Edited by Grant228

Falkirk equalise just before half-time. As long as Airdrie don’t collapse and go down to ten men, they should still be able to take something from the game. They are a right difficult team to play against. 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Falkirk equalise just before half-time. As long as Airdrie don’t collapse and go down to ten men, they should still be able to take something from the game. They are a right difficult team to play against. 

Had in my head Falkirk would win 2-1 from behind and I still reckon that happens. With the way Airdrie play they tire later on, and don't have the bench to keep the standard. 

A fine first half performance from us, after a stodgy opening 15 minutes the games actually turned out OK, QoTS have had two good headers, one was well saved from Mehmet. However I'd say we've probably edged it, and 1-0 is about right. 

If a half of football shows you why Dunfermline are going up and we're struggling at the bottom it's this. If you missed the goal you'd say it's a very even contest with 0-0 being a fair scoreline. But sadly we're never clinical at the right end and always let in a soft goal at the other. Dunfermline the complete opposite. 

We haven't been terrible but we've been very sloppy in possession. I've never felt as annoyed/sorry for a player as I have with Paton this half. His first touch has been absolutely honking so far but he's been given a thankless task up there himself. He really needs support. Murray has thankfully given us about 4 shite corners to make sure we know he's here. 

At 1-0 we have a chance of sneaking something here but a quick/another Dunfermline goal kills it

24 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Had in my head Falkirk would win 2-1 from behind and I still reckon that happens. With the way Airdrie play they tire later on, and don't have the bench to keep the standard. 

Give that man a lollipop.   Falkirk ahead.  That little c*** Kennedy.

4 new signings and plenty of enthusiastic rhetoric but absolutely zero improvement where it matters …………….on the pitch. We look exactly the same as we were under WG and that’s not a compliment.In fact we are actually worse as we have dropped a place to 8th. Now 24 points behind a very mediocre Pars side which is bad enough BUT 10 BEHIND FC EDINBURGH despite beating them 3/3!!!! 

Another lacklustre display - could have played all day and never scored. The goals conceded were laughable. No on-field leadership and Wilson not fit to play yet again??

Excellent result. Our away record really is exceptional. If we can take care of Alloa next week then as long as we don't lose on the 7th we'll be ok. I'm actually confident we can beat them on their own manky patch again. It's exactly the type of game we can shitfest and all their silky 70s Brazil style fitba will mean fack all. COYP