Rigg v Loons

Nothing Bonny about this game.

3 points here will just do it for me, no looking at the trap door and only the playoffs in sight.

btw way, where do I park my helicopter?

Edited by SlipperyP

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, C_titz said:

Roll on Tuesday night under the lights at the glorified cliff face 

Maybe, but you will be sitting behind your keyboard making your usual cynical comments and not braving the likely chill evening. Ask for a seat on your team bus and get a complimentary ticket from them and have a free day out. Bring your own bridie picnic for your sustinence instead of the 10 day old pies that will be on sale from the Rose pie shed.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

3 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

Maybe, but you will be sitting behind your keyboard making your usual cynical comments and not braving the likely chill evening. Ask for a seat on your team bus and get a complimentary ticket from them and have a free day out. Bring your own bridie picnic for your sustinence instead of the 10 day old pies that will be on sale from the Rose pie shed.

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Gie the lad a break, it's a fair trek on a tuesday night and you dinnae get a great mileage oot a John Deere!

7 hours ago, bravehearts dad said:

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Charlie Nicholas to Jeff Sterling vibes about this reply 

On 27/02/2023 at 17:05, bravehearts dad said:

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

giphy.gif

Well it’s still winter jacket scarf and gloves evening for the match tonight. A lot has happened in the 7 months when we deservedly beat them at home on the opening day of the season. We have had little luck with results,  incidents and decisions since that opening game, surely our luck will change at some stage. Three points tonight would be massive for us so I keep hoping..

C’mon The Rose 🌹🌹🌹

Ray mixing it up a bit tonight. No Hutton, presume Slater will be deeper. Moore and Flanagan come in. 
Interesting choice to leave (in my opinion) our two best full backs on the bench. Big night. 3 points are a must