The Very Meh Humza Yousaf Thread.

Ludo*1

37 minutes ago, razamanaz said:

Is that because he speaks up for what his constituents want and the SNP don't like that. I thought following the leader unquestioned was all over now in the new rebranded SNP?

Might just be because a bag of ching fell out of Gove’s pocket and Fergus discreetly gave him it back without calling attention to it. 

23 hours ago, razamanaz said:

Is that because he speaks up for what his constituents want and the SNP don't like that. I thought following the leader unquestioned was all over now in the new rebranded SNP?

No - it's because he's a Tartan Tory.

I realise there's a lot going on right now, but has a proclamation been made on the most pressing issue - is Humza sexy enough to be First Minister?

He's not fat, and doesn't look like either of the Krankies (from what I can see), nor does he have an old wife. Certainly seems promising with regard to gaining cross-party support.

On 20/04/2023 at 16:27, The_Kincardine said:

Well, he is a bit of a rarity.  A well-spoken, articulate Nat with a bit of common sense.  I can see why he is unpopular with many.

On 20/04/2023 at 17:51, Leith Green said:

Hes a tory c**t.

Here's the self-same Tory c**t talking sense.  Again.

You do get the sense that the Nat n Green attempts at social engineering in Scotland are coming to an end and the sooner these freaks are put in their place the better it will be.

The TwitterNati getting the main point, again.  Daft wee Eric - everynat - greetin' that Aldi Berwick didn't have saltires on produce:

These posters are great.  They're showing just how trivial and ignorant the case for partition actually is.

Edited by The_Kincardine

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The National showing its ignorance again:

The Bonnie Blue Flag being, of course, a Confederate tune:

But this is fitting for a movement of identity and division.

Didn't you have a Confederate flag as your profile picture for a while ?

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Here's the self-same Tory c**t talking sense.  Again.

You do get the sense that the Nat n Green attempts at social engineering in Scotland are coming to an end and the sooner these freaks are put in their place the better it will be.

Its a consultation document, looking at turning 10% of the coastal waters into a HPMA, and has another consultation in 2025.

Almost 40% of Scotlands waters already benefit from a form of protection.

You would think from his tears and snotters that western isles fisherman had been carpet bombed.

For balance, Labour, Conservative, Lib Dems, Green, and SNP all had review of the HPMA in their manifestos, indeed Labour pledged to 20% of the coastline in 2021.

All Fergus is doing is making a total shop front of himself - again.

On 02/05/2023 at 23:49, The_Kincardine said:

These posters are great.  They're showing just how trivial and ignorant the case for partition actually is.

What do “these posters” have to do with the UK’s policy on Ireland?

9F8C9611-2804-4166-ABB6-1A7C589C42C3.jpeg

On 03/05/2023 at 07:56, Marlo Stanfield said:

He did, plus he's also used the old apartheid South African flag as well.

On 03/05/2023 at 06:56, Marlo Stanfield said:

Well spotted, that diddy! 

As I said at the time...it was to connect Scotland with their big Confederate pals to the west.  Scotland so desperate for tobacco and cotton that Glasgow made many dozens of ships to run the Union blockades.  Sent out with war material and returned with cotton and tobacco to feed the mills of Paisley, Glasgow and Lanarkshire.

During this time Britain's Royal Navy was, of course, trying desperately to blockade ports in West Africa against slave trading.  In contrast to the slavey-loving Jocks.

So it's entirely fitting that a thicket of JockNats would vaunt 'the bonnie blue flag':

Edited by The_Kincardine

On 03/05/2023 at 00:56, Marlo Stanfield said:

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

As I said at the time...it was to connect Scotland with their big Confederate pals to the west.  Scotland so desperate for tobacco and cotton that Glasgow made many dozens of ships to run the Union blockades.  Sent out with war material and returned with cotton and tobacco to feed the mills of Paisley, Glasgow and Lanarkshire.

During this time Britain's Royal Navy was, of course, trying desperately to blockade ports in West Africa against slave trading.  In contrast to the slavey-loving Jocks.

So it's entirely fitting that a thicket of JockNats would vaunt 'the bonnie blue flag':

Not to be picky, but the Stars and Bars alone was never a “Confederate” flag, it was a modified Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia. While the Stars and Bars were an element of the second and third Confederate flags, they were just that, an element and in a somewhat different proportion too. It has been commonly misunderstood as a or the “Confederate” flag for years, and was adopted by the KKK and various racist factions in the U.S., in an elongated fashion like the second Battle Flag of the Confederate Navy, in the 1920’s after having been used by the United Daughters of the Confederacy since the 1894.

The correct original Confederate flag:

image.thumb.png.3bce3af3273d0e3e2434d22329f9edfc.png

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Quick note:  Here's a list of Confederate songs for wur Natwit pals to sing:

https://civilwarpoetry.org/confederate/songs/index.html

We  anti-slavery blokes who accept folk as they are can enjoy this:

Is this why you also had the flag of apartheid South Africa as your profile picture ? Good honest Brits opposed it but apartheid loving Jocks didn't ?

You know, I sometimes feel sorry for you because you take a fair amount of stick on here, a lot of alcohol related stuff which I feel is a bit below the belt sometimes.

Then you post shite like this.

On 02/05/2023 at 23:49, The_Kincardine said:

The TwitterNati getting the main point, again.  Daft wee Eric - everynat - greetin' that Aldi Berwick didn't have saltires on produce:

Maybe he should have gone to Eyemouth.

On 05/05/2023 at 07:52, Marlo Stanfield said:

Is this why you also had the flag of apartheid South Africa as your profile picture ? Good honest Brits opposed it but apartheid loving Jocks didn't ?

You know, I sometimes feel sorry for you because you take a fair amount of stick on here, a lot of alcohol related stuff which I feel is a bit below the belt sometimes.

Then you post shite like this.

That the Nats' new fav phrase references a Confederate song is true.
That Scotland built many dozens of 'blockade running' ships for the Confederacy is true.

No need to feel sorry for me but thanks for the sentiment.

Edit:  Wherever the UF went the Saltire went too.  Scotland was the most important part of Empire, pound for pound.  And yes, using the old SA flag may have been a better joke in my head than in its execution and I'd not do it again.

Edited by The_Kincardine